FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

When i said set i mean just war machine. Iron man and 1 more.

I have james rhodes unmasked but im not moving him....atleast yet.

Nice mail day so far, couple more yet to come once UPS gets here
IMG_0743.jpg

Need some opinions bros....

Fundays box. What do you guys think about chances of getting something good?

Someone offered me a trade of the Green Hornet 2pack, Ram Man and the Infinity War chrome set for an unopened funday box.

On the surface, this seems like a great trade. I just love to gamble and a mystery box is as big of a gamble as there is in this game.

Thoughts guys? Much appreciated.

Here's which Freddy's you'll most likely get in that box:

A space robot freddy most likely this one since this color is 5k LE

P7180820_600x800__40917.1532111343.386.513.jpg

There's a few more colors like a silver blue cowboys type scheme and a teal purple. Those are LE 2k so you're looking at a total of 9k space robot freddies.

Then there's the Dumb and Dumber ones blue and orange suit which are 5k and 2k respectively so that's another 7k
P7180822_600x800__85515.1532112060.386.513.jpg P7180823_600x800__25021.1532112232.386.513.jpg

Then finally the one everyone wants which IMO was the best Freddy of Fundays and is 4k LE Pennywise Freddy

a40vo93gc9b11.jpg

There were some chrome dipped ones as well that were LE 1K (pink, orange, chrome, blue, green) There were 5 colors of those so total 5k chrome freddies but a lot of those were given at fundays. .

All in all there are 25k total variant freddies which equals about 8k boxes.

Odds are you'll get space or Lloyd Freddy most likely then another random one. It's a gamble and most of these will drop to under $100 once people start to receive them. The only one that will stay high in value is Pennywise IMO

That ones missing the black chrome robot freddy but yeah most likely the last row will be what most people get.

I'm hoping for a Pennywise.

I haven't got shipping for it yet, i just got shipping for my Flash 3 pack. I need to scoop up 2 more flash this weekend. Gonna end up putting the Flash pops in individual boxes instead of the 3 pack.

Yea I would have liked the anticipation and surprise of what could be in the mystery box but I would have been disappointed if I didn’t get Pennywise Freddy. That’s the only one I like

Gonna need an oop on a Jollibee if anyone has friends/relatives in the Philippines. Ad Icons is one set I gotta keep complete.

That's gonna hafta be the ebay route unless some vendor gets them. There should be plenty. about 20 or so Jollibees will be selling in store on Monday. Wait till next week. They'll start showing up on ebay Thursday due to the con.

Back
Top Bottom