FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Need some opinions bros....

Fundays box. What do you guys think about chances of getting something good?

Someone offered me a trade of the Green Hornet 2pack, Ram Man and the Infinity War chrome set for an unopened funday box.

On the surface, this seems like a great trade. I just love to gamble and a mystery box is as big of a gamble as there is in this game.

Thoughts guys? Much appreciated.

that's quite a set
Di9QW9UXgAgNrgD.jpg

WELP. Off to preorder on Amazon.

Someone offered me a trade of the Green Hornet 2pack, Ram Man and the Infinity War chrome set for an unopened funday box.

On the surface, this seems like a great trade. I just love to gamble and a mystery box is as big of a gamble as there is in this game.

yeah i think i'd rather keep the box too

I don’t think you’ll get that much value in the box personally.

But the fun and excitement of opening the box would be worth it more to me.

i actually really like most of the freddy's in the box..
i don't really have any freddy funkos so that might be way
i want a box so bad tho lol

Why cant u open it with a blow dryer than just tape it back?

You'd be getting 13 pops for essentially 56 bucks. So saving close to 100. These freddys are probably going to be worth (if u get a basic patch) about 50-100 each.
I personally would take the pops. Finding buyers and flipping is a pain in the butt. Atleast this way you know you're getting stuff you want.

Last edited:

Take the trade and run

i actually really like most of the freddy's in the box..
i don't really have any freddy funkos so that might be way
i want a box so bad tho lol
Im the same i dont have any freeddys its the only reason i got the box in the first place. If one happens tp be a really rare. Cool. Im hoping its something i can trade i
For a freddy i want

Im the same i dont have any freeddys its the only reason i got the box in the first place. If one happens tp be a really rare. Cool. Im hoping its something i can trade i
For a freddy i want
the cuphead devil freddy's are dope as hell lol

i'd keep the mystery box. i don't care for ram man, green hornet would probably be on the chopping block as well.. infinity war set is basically GR.

The boxes aren't taped so you could technically open it. Also the group I'm in people mostly got the 1:500 pops.

Ugh just found out my iron man 3 pop is a fake repaint. So I'm on the look out for that one again

Back
Top Bottom