FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yo this dude tdogg2k tdogg2k is wylin tell me why this was his name on the package he sent me fjfjsdhskansbs

4A3381F5-077A-47C5-AAF8-F9ED9626A7A3.jpeg

That pikachu looks trash anyway. Rather wait for a variant that’ll be better.

Yea thats how I feel I wanted to try my luck and saw all the ppl around the electronics desk with the employee trying see if he can find the box..once they found the box they were reviewing the camera see who came first in line

Yea thats how I feel I wanted to try my luck and saw all the ppl around the electronics desk with the employee trying see if he can find the box..once they found the box they were reviewing the camera see who came first in line

Wow lmfao

Well considering that the price has spiked due to that 54k number being rebuffed

This however is what I’m talking about. Apparently released somewhere. Those need to be had at any cost!!

8EE2153F-C4DC-4951-B065-95614E70C6AE.jpeg

It may not be 54k but funko did tweet it will be their highest released exclusive pop to date.

That pikachu looks trash anyway. Rather wait for a variant that’ll be better.

Been saying this as well.
Pokemon has so many other companies that does their toys 100x better. This doesnt even have that funko signature look. It looks like every other pokemon toy out there.

the 2 targets by me are acting shady... good thing i called prior to going there... one said its all spoken for... i said i thought your not allowed to hold pops and they said people went there earlier and they couldnt find it so they left their contact info... the other 1 said they didnt get them at all... it shows on brickseek but those people are dumb so im not going to bother going... ill wait until more stores get them in

Had a long rectangle box delivered. Thought it was the mystery box. Nope. Mattel exclusives from comic con. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom