FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Damn surprise drop. I like el Diablo too one of my favorite Funko original characters. Not a necessity tho.

It's funny seeing the evolution of these sneaker cook groups starting up Funko discords/groups. Like they're just gonna buy up everything that's exclusive without knowing jack.

So long as most of the dope stuff stays common i'm cool.

Really, really hate that Ad Icons are Target exclusive, especially now that sneaker twitter knows. I may just go the overseas route to cop. Rather pay the little extra from overseas vs reseller price.

FYI the target ad Icons are coming in a shipper w/Noid, Cap'n and Sugar Bear. They hit here in the San Fernando Valley part of Los Angeles.

Ayyye you in SFV too? Gang gang!

Who got a gitd all might for your boy.
Even tho the series is trash hes still one the best anime heroes of all time

Just got Iron Man. Got everything I wanted but Thor & StormTrooper and thats on me for not just preordering.

Also 4th tote filled with pops. I need to get more displays ASAP

D3B195F1-EEF9-4F7E-BF82-A361866FC787.jpeg

series is not trash!!!
The story is played and not immersive. Other than like 4 charachters the powers are trash.
Doesnt hold a candle to one piece. But shoto all might stain and katsuki are great.
Once the gravity chick gets her powers together she'll be awesome too.

The story is played and not immersive. Other than like 4 charachters the powers are trash.
Doesnt hold a candle to one piece. But shoto all might stain and katsuki are great.
hmm i dont read the manga so idk but i think show's pretty good
haven't gotten into the beast of OP but thinking about it.. just so many eps lmao
Shoto is my fav tho for sure

Yo MHA is that ish!!!! Just finished season 3 and I love it. Want to start one piece, but I'm a dubbed guy cant multi task with reading and focus on the animation lol I would say FMA is in my top 3 of all time!

Mineta >>>>>

bruh got me dying with his pervertedness :lol: i haven't collected the MHA line but he'd be one of the heroes I'd get for sure

katsuki like a knock off vegeta

Back
Top Bottom