FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah I don’t care about pikachu at all that pop came out trash.. def need da cereal bear and captain

Went to Target at open this morning and was told they couldn’t find the box and I will probably turn up when they do the reset in toys. Checked Brickseek again a few minutes ago and the “In stock” is now “Limited stock.” Drove to the store, and the same guy from this morning told me they haven’t received them yet.

Went to Target at open this morning and was told they couldn’t find the box and I will probably turn up when they do the reset in toys. Checked Brickseek again a few minutes ago and the “In stock” is now “Limited stock.” Drove to the store, and the same guy from this morning told me they haven’t received them yet.

Target backdooring pops now.

Yea that's nothing new, been there in the morning to see them wheel out the full cases for display and of course there's already empty spots where the Chase Pops would be

My latest, still waiting on my iron man and throwback rock and Vince McMahon

Attachments

• 20180729_192433.jpg
    20180729_192433.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 24
Stopped by Target this morning, and the Hot Wheel guys were back looking at the Pops(which is becoming a trend around here as most have them on their tables at flea markets). Not into Pokemon, but was curious to see the turnout. Ended up picking up a Black Series Gamorrean Guard for my collection.

Target exclusives has always been shady. By far the worst exclusives.

After I lucked out and got Bullseye I was like nope. Never again :smh:

I've all but given up on Target exclusives.. they're consistently the hardest to get, have the least restrictions and oversight by employees/management/corporate, and I just don't even bother getting excited anymore. If I happen to stumble upon one then cool, but I won't hold my breath.

I've all but given up on Target exclusives.. they're consistently the hardest to get, have the least restrictions and oversight by employees/management/corporate, and I just don't even bother getting excited anymore. If I happen to stumble upon one then cool, but I won't hold my breath.
It's forever online or bust. The east coasters have to wait up until 3 am on a prayer they MIGHT drop.

Yeah, I have gotten lucky with some online releases for Target, the purple BP and 10 inch T-Rex primarily.

Even being in there I never have good experiences that it's soured me on even checking.

How do we check for target release dates on funko pops? Some target exclusives I don’t see coming at my store. Not sure if all target operates the same but they did a section for Harry Potter instead of the new Ant-Man movie, I just didn’t understand that.

Do you guys think this is a fair trade?
I’m giving 50$ + translucent night king + Chase bombshell joker with kisses + brown suit wolverine for metallic whis?

Ended up preordering this one
who you pre order from?
I broke down and got Katsuki cuz i saw him in hot topic for the first time yesterday.

Do you guys think this is a fair trade?
I’m giving 50$ + translucent night king + Chase bombshell joker with kisses + brown suit wolverine for metallic whis?
No . that night king is going to sky rocket after next season.
If marvel gets fox same with wolvie.
Plus your giving away 140 worth of pops plus 50 bucks. 190 total Ive seen metallic whis still selling for about 150-170

No . that night king is going to sky rocket after next season.
If marvel gets fox same with wolvie.
Plus your giving away 140 worth of pops plus 50 bucks. 190 total Ive seen metallic whis still selling for about 150-170

Thats a good point. i might be better off trying to get Whis for cheap now vs letting go of the Night King

Damn surprise drop. I like el Diablo too one of my favorite Funko original characters. Not a necessity tho.

It's funny seeing the evolution of these sneaker cook groups starting up Funko discords/groups. Like they're just gonna buy up everything that's exclusive without knowing jack.

So long as most of the dope stuff stays common i'm cool.

Really, really hate that Ad Icons are Target exclusive, especially now that sneaker twitter knows. I may just go the overseas route to cop. Rather pay the little extra from overseas vs reseller price.

FYI the target ad Icons are coming in a shipper w/Noid, Cap'n, Bazooka Joe and Sugar Bear. They hit here in the San Fernando Valley part of Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom