FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Only need the colored ones please
i finished HxH a couple weeks ago. phenomenal show.

need me a killua, godspeed killua (exclusive), hisoka, and kurapika scarlet eye (chase). they could do very well with that line. big fanbase with tons of nice characters and villains.
Would you say it's the same from jump, or does it get a lot better after you watch until a certain point?

I think I dropped it after the first 2 or 3 epis a while back cause I thought it was boring. Can't remember though

i finished HxH a couple weeks ago. phenomenal show.

need me a killua, godspeed killua (exclusive), hisoka, and kurapika scarlet eye with chains (chase). they could do very well with that line. big fanbase with tons of nice characters and villains.
Will go all i with that line. Top 3 anime of all time. GON all out mode exclusive would be insane or his dad exclusive.

Edit.l: going to regret not picking up the mickey line when i had plenty of chance to cop.

Only need the colored ones please

Would you say it's the same from jump, or does it get a lot better after you watch until a certain point?

I think I dropped it after the first 2 or 3 epis a while back cause I thought it was boring. Can't remember though
it's slow for sure in the beginning because they have to introduce the powers and characters.

i almost gave up on it too, but the phantom troupe arc is a MUST-watch (i think it starts around episode 30ish). my favorite arc of the show, and it's in my top 5 arcs all-time. the chimera ants arc comes like 2 arcs later and is polarizing, but one of the most critically acclaimed arcs of all-time in the shonen genre, even moreso than the phantom troupe/yorknew city arc.

i'd definitely recommend it if you're a big fan of complex world building and character development. i think the pay-off is worth it, but i can definitely see how it's not everyone's cup of tea.

it's slow for sure in the beginning because they have to introduce the powers and characters.

i almost gave up on it too, but the phantom troupe arc is a MUST-watch (i think it starts around episode 30ish). my favorite arc of the show, and it's in my top 5 arcs all-time. the chimera ants arc comes like 2 arcs later and is polarizing, but one of the most critically acclaimed arcs of all-time in the shonen genre, even moreso than the phantom troupe/yorknew city arc.

i'd definitely recommend it if you're a big fan of complex world building and character development. i think the pay-off is worth it, but i can definitely see how it's not everyone's cup of tea.
After character introduction it picks up in a big way. Feels like there were no fillers at all. Chimera ant arc is probably the best ive seen. Defnitely a must watch. Excellent story anf excellent battle scenes. Something different from just power levels and fighting.

Going to send funko another message now. Lol

After character introduction it picks up in a big way. Feels like there were no fillers at all. Chimera ant arc is probably the best ive seen. Defnitely a must watch. Going to send funko another message now. Lol
yeah one of the best parts of the show is how there's 148 episodes but zero filler arcs. hardly any wasted episodes and then there's a lot of high stakes and consequences as the show progresses.

another line i've been wanting is the FMA:Brotherhood line. can't remember or not if it was rumored to drop, but that'd be another easy cop for me.

yeah one of the best parts of the show is how there's 148 episodes but zero filler arcs. hardly any wasted episodes and then there's a lot of high stakes and consequences as the show progresses.

another line i've been wanting is the FMA:Brotherhood line. can't remember or not if it was rumored to drop, but that'd be another easy cop for me.

Speaking FMA and forgot where i left off. .. Will catch it again.

Off topic. Creator of HxH is the same guy who created Yu yu hakasho.. Who knew. YYH is top 4 for me.

Anyways. Back to funko talk.

Incase y’all are worried about those mickey pops

474CF030-5785-4CA1-BADB-59FC0373A237.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom