FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I saw the Cap'n Crunch Pez on the electronics counter at Target yesterday, only because I was looking for the Cap'n Pop but wasn't tempted in the least bit.

Damn, what a time t come back. LOL it's hard to get these Target exclusives. Every target around my area are sold out or just keeping them to themselves.

Just picked up Capn and Sugar Bear at my local Target. They also had the Digem Tony the Tiger Vinyl 2pk, but I passed.

Brickseek says they have the Twinkie the Kid too, but the employees said they never made it off the truck. SMH

everytime i call target they said they dont have it in stock but it shows on brickseek... are they lying and i should just show up and cop? and where are the pops located in the electronics dept behind the register? just wondering since its cereal pops

I finally saw the vnyls in person theyre trash. I considered gettimg it too.but i also think theyre heads can be transferred to pops tho :nerd:

I was only planning on getting 2 of the 5, but I forgot about the B3G1 so here we are :lol: ended up passing on the Mini Fantasia, wasn't feeling it in person.

IMG_8252.JPG

Called HT about my order in process. The store said they only received 1 order so HT corporate said they would ship me a new Broly and Yamcha. I was like isn't that out of stock? And they said unavailable online but the warehouse should have some still. We'll see...lol

Alright NT yall get first crack. Next is facebook. Next is comic shop to do more trading with the owner.
Stash price -20% nt discount.shipping will be calculated(unless ypu want a heavy amount)

Attachments

• 20180820_194345.jpg
    20180820_194345.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20180820_192951.jpg
    20180820_192951.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 20180820_192528.jpg
    20180820_192528.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 51
i mean the deluxe isn't a terrible deal, if I was a Flair fan I'd be all over it but I'm not a huge gamer anymore. But the piece of the robe and whatnot is pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom