FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I like those Andy pops.. I need to finish my Parks and Rec collection.

The only Endgame pop I really want so far is Thanos with his sword. I'm not crazy about the other ones since they've all got the same uniforms on. The Iron Man BL exclusive is good but I'm not rushing to get it.

C963479F-7EA8-44A8-B332-182F92DE7AE0.jpeg E837948C-7126-4A30-B8D7-71084F7FEA41.jpeg
Both for sale. DM/PM if you have any interest.

just looked at the recent prices for GOT pops.
when did armoured mountain get to 75. I just sold one for 30 like 3 months ago
I am the one who bought armoured mountain from you. I created my NT account so I could contact you about it lol. It was actually $40 shipped if that makes it a little better. After I bought from you then I saw one after locally for $25 and passed.

Around the same time I passed on 2 Jofrey one for $90 and a damaged box one for $60 because it was more than I wanted to spend on one pop. I regret it now.

I am the one who bought armoured mountain from you. I created my NT account so I could contact you about it lol. It was actually $40 shipped if that makes it a little better. After I bought from you then I saw one after locally for $25 and passed.

Around the same time I passed on 2 Jofrey one for $90 and a damaged box one for $60 because it was more than I wanted to spend on one pop. I regret it now.
lol yea you were the one lol.
glad you got it at a deal. after he dies this season i see that thang going up to 120 easy. i think i got 2 more.

i'm almost mad i sold almost all my boxes

That cat woman is dope. I wonder why they haven’t made a Michelle pfeifer version yet. Or have they?

What do you guys think of this trade? my Star Wars Duel on Mustafar movie moment Pop (Anakin and Obi Wan), chase bombshell joker with kisses and thinkgeek exclusive Harley Quinn for his Tenya Pop. I would also have to pay international shipping though , and I think it will cost a good amount Bc shipping 3 pops would be heavy.

Back
Top Bottom