FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

What do you guys think of this trade? my Star Wars Duel on Mustafar movie moment Pop (Anakin and Obi Wan), chase bombshell joker with kisses and thinkgeek exclusive Harley Quinn for his Tenya Pop. I would also have to pay international shipping though , and I think it will cost a good amount Bc shipping 3 pops would be heavy.
Tenya is probably higher in demand. Also if you have space issues, trading a movie moment and 2 pops for 1 pop would help. Are they shipping first? I may not make the trade on fear of not receiving Tenya.

Tenya is probably higher in demand. Also if you have space issues, trading a movie moment and 2 pops for 1 pop would help. Are they shipping first? I may not make the trade on fear of not receiving Tenya.

Yeah I’m gonna have him ship first but we are both going to PayPal each other an agreed amount with tracking number just in case.

Damn that Andy and Johnny Karate are dope....*sigh*.....Andy pops are becoming a pain for me lol

What do you guys think of this trade? my Star Wars Duel on Mustafar movie moment Pop (Anakin and Obi Wan), chase bombshell joker with kisses and thinkgeek exclusive Harley Quinn for his Tenya Pop. I would also have to pay international shipping though , and I think it will cost a good amount Bc shipping 3 pops would be heavy.
I dont youre giving away great pops but at the same time i dont feel like tenya is worth it. (Sold mine when he was at like 60. ) there have been too many rumors of his restock. I would say be patient. Especially if its with some overseas.

anyone know when the MJ preorders will go out?
i pre ordered the first Mj funko and was never notified of shipping or anything.
i know some people in here said April, just want to confirm that true?

I finally got through!

If you are stuck at shipping rates, just go back to the address page, and then submit again. i had to do it about 8-9 times until the shipping rates load. i would allow the rates to load for about a minute. if it still spins after that, you will have to hit back.

Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom