FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

D1C129C5-B833-400A-95C8-D28AC912BC01.jpeg Copped 3 bundles .... swooted and zooted

I finally got through!

If you are stuck at shipping rates, just go back to the address page, and then submit again. i had to do it about 8-9 times until the shipping rates load. i would allow the rates to load for about a minute. if it still spins after that, you will have to hit back.
Exactly what I did and it worked....:pimp:

i was able to get the target mj and the big boy mj easy, but still havent recieved the GR jordan

wtf

Last edited:
anyone know when the MJ preorders will go out?
i pre ordered the first Mj funko and was never notified of shipping or anything.
i know some people in here said April, just want to confirm that true?

Where did you order from?

Circlecity has delivered both my common and my black uniform Jordans. Common came over a month ago. Black jersey came last week.

I got my first MJ that I ordered from Circle City on that first day, but still waiting on the order I placed for another one the next day.

Didn’t even know this was dropping.

Don’t need him on the throne just want the regular metallic.

PC out it up for preorder but it’s RS

I will never understand how UPS ships. My HT order was shipped on the 2nd. It started in Nashville, and was sent to Memphis. Then Memphis shipped it to Earth City, MO. Then Earth City shipped it to Hodgkins, IL, where it currently sits. My arrival date in California is the 10th. Maybe things wouldnt take 8 days if it didnt take a trip around the country instead of coming direct. Will never understand the process.

I will never understand how UPS ships. My HT order was shipped on the 2nd. It started in Nashville, and was sent to Memphis. Then Memphis shipped it to Earth City, MO. Then Earth City shipped it to Hodgkins, IL, where it currently sits. My arrival date in California is the 10th. Maybe things wouldnt take 8 days if it didnt take a trip around the country instead of coming direct. Will never understand the process.
Never liked UPS

Smh lol they probably route it cheaper than way like when you have that eighteen hour layover in Idaho when you’re trying to go from San Diego to San Francisco.

Tee time 11:03

Metallic Night King drop email 11:07

:smh: :smh:
Long shot but if anyone has the ooP for this washed individual, let Me know.

Apparently only 2 type of bots cooked, all the others failed.

Went manual and bank processed my order, but i'm still waiting on order confirm.

Back
Top Bottom