FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Guess I’m going to the store right now. They aren’t picking up their phones at either branch near me.

Not looking forward to going into a cell phone store to buy a plastic toy. Not looking forward to the look that the employees and customers waiting in line are gonna give me. This gonna be me for sure
5BB3D90E-FD70-49DD-A8C1-C2C0B16F056D.gif

Just as I thought. 1st store I went to, they had NO idea what I was talking about. “Ummmm yeah game of thrones stuff is on that display over there. I don’t know if we have any Ice Kings or whatever. What? Oh yeah Nice King, that’s what I said. We don’t have any Nice Kings”

Hahaha second store I go to, at least he knew what I was talking about. Said they didn’t get em in yet and I was the second person to ask.
**Bran Stark Voice** We Don’t have time for this!

Definitely not limited to AT&T customers right?
Walked into att to preorder 3 limit — they pulled up my acct and sold them to me plus free shipping ... my boy has sprint they denied him the preorder option said att customers only ... non att ppl can buy when they have them on hand

Apparently there will be a restock in store on the 26th hen they hit online.

Take that with a grain of salt tho

3DB9CDE1-A699-4097-B28A-F93182D1AB51.png
Double Win for the day ... walked in gave them my acct info and the sku .. they shipping them to the crib.... enjoy the 4am camp sessions ... post videos
1ABE1C0A-0BAE-4C6E-8668-5A03AE7AFA77.png

Guess I’m going to the store right now. They aren’t picking up their phones at either branch near me.

Not looking forward to going into a cell phone store to buy a plastic toy. Not looking forward to the look that the employees and customers waiting in line are gonna give me. This gonna be me for sure
5BB3D90E-FD70-49DD-A8C1-C2C0B16F056D.gif

I felt this way.. Went in right after work .

Copped the broly but may just oop it. Depends on how it is in person.

Circlecity has a handful of night kings for July release

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm yea just give them any number on your AT&T account. Don’t know if they’ll need you to be an authorized user to place preorder, but you usually have to be one in order to have access to the account. Have ID too just in case

Just as I thought. 1st store I went to, they had NO idea what I was talking about. “Ummmm yeah game of thrones stuff is on that display over there. I don’t know if we have any Ice Kings or whatever. What? Oh yeah Nice King, that’s what I said. We don’t have any Nice Kings”

Hahaha second store I go to, at least he knew what I was talking about. Said they didn’t get em in yet and I was the second person to ask.
**Bran Stark Voice** We Don’t have time for this!

Bro lol had the exact same exchanges. The dudes at the AT&T by Chipotle off Coburg had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Midas whale have been speaking dothraki. The AT&T over by Market of Choice off Willamette said they didn't have em in yet. I think I was the first person to ask (this was around 4). Supposedly they get stock on Tuesdays.

Heading over there again today, if they have em I'll snatch one for you.

(this is ches btw)

On vacation in florida. Was told at a ATT store in kissimmee that it's gotta be a corporate store and not franchised and you gotta be a AT&T user (give account info). Ask friends and family for their accounts. Gonna have my friend go for me back in NY then since my other homie was able to do it at our local store.

Back
Top Bottom