FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Fanatics delivered
IMG_6829.JPG

713C1662-A8BB-420B-84CD-588CA0AA3DDF.jpeg
Just got home from AT&T. Preorder went smooth but the employee wasn’t sure at first if their system would allow him. As other have previously said you shouldn’t have a problem as long as you go to a corporate store and are a AT&T account holder.

The target one coulda been much better if they didn’t make it a v neck jersey and give MJ some random shoes.. still happy to have all 3 though

Bro lol had the exact same exchanges. The dudes at the AT&T by Chipotle off Coburg had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Midas whale have been speaking dothraki. The AT&T over by Market of Choice off Willamette said they didn't have em in yet. I think I was the first person to ask (this was around 4). Supposedly they get stock on Tuesdays.

Heading over there again today, if they have em I'll snatch one for you.

(this is ches btw)

Nice! Thanks bro! I went to the one one west 11th, then the one on gateway when I looked yesterday. I’ll probably go back to West 11th after work to check one last time. Same if I can get 2 I’ll oop you one

Hearing some people already got shipping on their preorders.

Hoping I get a shipping conf today, so i can stop stressing about this pop

Anyone know if I can get my friend to order for me using my info? What did they ask y'all when you went in store to preorder.

What’s SKU for Night King or how do you order in store if they don’t have yet? On my way to local store now.

Edit: Was able to order 3 in store thanks to the helpful chicks working the ATT store. Was a very funny interaction lol. They ship directly to my house.

Last edited:
Seems like these won’t be hard to get them. But anyone got da oop in case? I should just have my moms go to the store for me.

Seems like these won’t be hard to get them. But anyone got da oop in case? I should just have my moms go to the store for me.
I think it's because not everyone has AT&T. Preorders are probably eating up all stock for the actual release day. I rather pay $31 for 3 than for one after resale.

Anyways, found a coporate store about 25 mins away from my timeshare in florida and was able to order 3. For non AT&T users, the employee said you don't need to be a user to buy. Just make sure the store is a corporate store. Although he did say some employees might be aholes and make you buy a service or product to order it. Good luck y'all!

Yeah I called a couple of shops and one got cleaned out this morning. I should just go and try to preorder tho and see if I can finagle it.

Yeah I called a couple of shops and one got cleaned out this morning. I should just go and try to preorder tho and see if I can finagle it.
Yeah find a corporate store (can't be franchised) and just preorder 3. I have a feeling there aren't gonna be many left online for the 26th release if people are slowly finding out about preorder in store. Whatever is left over is probably the 26th stock. In store just got screwed by this early release.

Back
Top Bottom