FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Gonna have to start checking toys rus for the BvS pack then. I'm trying to pay retail or less for everything I get from here on out. Don't know how long it'll last but that popcultcha link was tempting

Gonna have to start checking toys rus for the BvS pack then. I'm trying to pay retail or less for everything I get from here on out. Don't know how long it'll last but that popcultcha link was tempting

Went to PC for the BvS pack. Got distracted and loaded up on some other pops. By the time I went to check out the BvS pack sold out |I

Last edited:
thanks everyone for the help on the BB-8. decided to wait until next week to cop anything. been spending money left and right on these things. i needed to tell myself to slow down. lol.

Picked up Knightmare Batman on PC. Waiting on information on Armored. Also picked up 89 GameStop Batman, Batman Beyond, BvS Metallic set and BvS Batman.

That's about 25 Batman Pops.

I was at like 15 before Christmas.:lol:

And I said I didn't want variations of the same character :lol:...
I was chillin, man. Slowed down to a crawl...then my girl and niece got me two each. Then the BvS line dropped. What's a man to do?:lol:

Need Batman Unmasked.

Wish I wouldn't have missed out on Bane. If anyone is looking to move him for a fair price, let me know.:nerd:

Last edited:
^Wish I knew you were looking for Bane. Traded mine for an 8th the other day. He looked cool, but I'm not a big Batman fan :lol:

Mail haul:

Got that Finn w/ lightsaber (a lot of us thought he'd be in the first Smugglers Bounty box):
View media item 1858325Also, shoutout to B&N for the superb shipping :tongue:
View media item 1858329
Got those acrylic staircases in, they look a lot cleaner in person. I thought that the height of each stair might be too low and Pops would block too much of the lower half of the one behind them, but its actually a perfect height. I'll post pics of my DETOLF case maybe later tonight if I get around to organizing everything.
View media item 1858328

Copped Joffrey on eBay for cheap. Seller shipped in a paper envelope with one single layer of bubble wrap. The side of the actual pop box was taped together. Thing is destroyed. I'm an out of box collector but I still like to have my boxes in good shape if I ever want to resell. Thankfully it's just common Joffrey. This is unacceptable for a "new in box" listing on eBay. The pictures looked nothing like this.

View media item 1858340

Any way here he is where he belongs :smile:

View media item 1858356

Doesn't really matter to me. I like that GOT and TWD aren't bobbles though. I would like a bobble Joker over the regular vinyl.

That's what you get for buying a Joffrey POP. :rolleyes

For those who haven't seen the show, spoiler below.

The biggest highlight of any show i watched was when
he died a bloody and gruesome death :evil:

Kid deserved it. Little punk.

I follow the lord of light so when KING stannis and Melisandre comes out in March im buying for full retail no questions asked..

thanks everyone for the help on the BB-8. decided to wait until next week to cop anything. been spending money left and right on these things. i needed to tell myself to slow down. lol.

Hey toywars has a set of 10 force awaken pops for $99 free shipping

I follow the lord of light so when KING stannis and Melisandre comes out in March im buying for full retail no questions asked..

Hey toywars has a set of 10 force awaken pops for $99 free shipping

Blasphemy!

I bet you'd buy an Olly pop if they made one SMH

"The north remembers"
latest

Picked up the new Deadpool, Punisher, and Daredevil pops today!

These five took up my last five spaces on my dresser. I think it's time to start looking into a way to display these.

Back
Top Bottom