FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I follow the lord of light so when KING stannis and Melisandre comes out in March im buying for full retail no questions asked..

thanks everyone for the help on the BB-8. decided to wait until next week to cop anything. been spending money left and right on these things. i needed to tell myself to slow down. lol.

Hey toywars has a set of 10 force awaken pops for $99 free shipping

Nah bro, while i will cop those on site as well....

I need my big homie Sir Podrick Payne and the Night's King MOREEEE
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm about to jump in the customizing game myself.

I was talking to FunkoBoss. she's not an artist, doesn't draw doesn't sculpt.. just one day tried her hand at repaints. then it just took off from there.

All of a sudden want the Man of Steel Black Suit Superman. I should've bought it when it was $15. Damn. :smh:

Mail haul:

Got that Finn w/ lightsaber (a lot of us thought he'd be in the first Smugglers Bounty box):
Also, shoutout to B&N for the superb shipping
tongue.gif

Got those acrylic staircases in, they look a lot cleaner in person. I thought that the height of each stair might be too low and Pops would block too much of the lower half of the one behind them, but its actually a perfect height. I'll post pics of my DETOLF case maybe later tonight if I get around to organizing everything.
Are these just now starting to pop up @ B&N?

What's that girl's name on IG that does customs?

Funkoboss her name is kelley walker you can find her on facebook. And just message her

OMG Connor Mcgregor white trunks is already at $125 on PPG....
what a joke. people are getting out of hand with some of this... I gurantee he will come around more later on.

Remember, Exclusive doesn't exactly mean limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom