FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^Dude I don't even have a Hot Topic near me. There actually is not a single HT in DC.

Last edited:
Damn I want the Bob's Burgers set but there is no Gene. I'm only at $50 right now with the other 4. Need to get to that $60 to get $30 off. I don't need to have a HT card do I? I can just enter that code at checkout? Not sure how this hot cash thing works.

you can only use Hot Cash today is youre a HT+1 memeber, if not its tomorrow. but if you are then yea just enter the code at checkout.

Damn I want the Bob's Burgers set but there is no Gene. I'm only at $50 right now with the other 4. Need to get to that $60 to get $30 off. I don't need to have a HT card do I? I can just enter that code at checkout? Not sure how this hot cash thing works.

you can only use Hot Cash today is youre a HT+1 memeber, if not its tomorrow. but if you are then yea just enter the code at checkout.

I'm not.

tdogg2k tdogg2k help bro.

Last edited:
Yeah just enter the code. Buy a shirt or some small filler. Stickers maybe lol

Nevermind you need the card thing lol

Last edited:
The springfield mall one is nice. it's clean and not as cluttered and have a huge selection. but it is inconvenient to get there from DC. and even if you take the metro you still have to walk over to the mall. (lol im just lazy and hate walking)

I was trying not to get that DC box,,

but that batman, (that and arkham knight) are the only ones I want
That armored wouldn't happen to be Chrome would it??

Last edited:
The springfield mall one is nice. it's clean and not as cluttered and have a huge selection. but it is inconvenient to get there from DC. and even if you take the metro you still have to walk over to the mall. (lol im just lazy and hate walking)

I was trying not to get that DC box,,

but that batman, (that and arkham knight) are the only ones I want
That armored wouldn't happen to be Chrome would it??

it kinda looks like it has a chrome finish..

^same here, I ordered mine from PC last week when it was up and its already on its way along with the underwater Aquaman. I have a few TRUs around me but I honestly would rather pay a few more dollars and not deal with the headache of driving out there trying to beat the resellers.

Anyone happen to have any of the following for sale or trade (looking to complete my display):

- Unmasked Cyclops
- Unmasked Iron Man (AoU)
- Unmasked Captain America (AoU)
- X-Wing Pilot Luke
- Hoth Chewbacca
- Holographic Emperor
- Obi-Wan
- R2-D2
Crap.  I saw several X-Wing Luke and Obi-Wan's today.  Luke at FYE, Obi at Target.  If you still need, I can swing by tomorrow and grab them for you.

Today was a decent day, although no Hot Topics had what I wanted, so the Hot Cash had to go back in my pocket.

None of the Gamestops I went to had the exclusive Nien Numb, but I did pick up Supes and Scarlet Witch with the BOGO 50% sale.

Traveled 30 miles to the nearest Walgreen's, and they had nothing but Frozen Pops, and a lone James Gordon.

Anyway, here's what I picked up(Finn was delivered):

Looking to trade/sell if anyone is interested. Looking for Walking Dead variants and Bane mostly but im open to any offers

bro just sign up real quick on the site, you should be good once you do. youll also get another 30% off code when you sign up.
damn bro yea looks like PC is the way to go for you.
Australia currency is about the same as canadian so it doesnt really hurt, shipping is expensive tho but with that promo code (CHIP2016) it paid for my shipping. Also they get some nice pops man

^ thought he was pointing down when I first saw the glam shot but now I've realized its the cigar :smokin

Wonder what the CHASE will be (GITD, metallic, etc.) :nerd:

Last edited:
Is a chase confirmed? How do they even pick what has a chase? Feel like I never see any newer pops with chase sticker.

Is a chase confirmed? How do they even pick what has a chase? Feel like I never see any newer pops with chase sticker.

I haven't heard of a standard Chase in a while.. still can't believe they advertised that HT Black Friday Harley Quinn as a "Chase" :smh:

^ yeah, it was confirmed on Funko's site that the Alien would have a CHASE variant. No details yet though.

If its the alien I'm guessing it will be with the head/armor or whatever it is split open showing the lil alien.

Back
Top Bottom