FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

At the time of your raffle Crystal Blue Heisenberg was not $40, it was easily had at less than $30 on eBay. You didn't pay $40, so don't act like your doing a service to anyone. The problem is you're demanding deals from everyone, have spoken out and made remarks about those who resell pops but when the tables are turned you're taxing any potential buyers.

You're asking for an oop to hit a slam dunk from others but when it's other's who are asking for the oop, you're the selfish ball hog trying to hit a three from half court

ok ill take $30, now including the second POP and shipping costs i still dont see where "crazy profit" was made...

you act like everyone on here sells their POPs for what they pay for them. dudes just received those 18 pack POP mystery boxes off fugitive for $100. i dont see any of them offering any of them for $6 shipped which is about what they paid per POP.. stop acting like anyone on here owes you anything....

at that i was willing to take one of the POPs one of them were selling from their box for $30 which was their asking price i just can afford it until i get paid again..

you cry too much bro.. i dont ask for handouts from no one that i dont also help out on my end....

i also wasnt the only one who did a raffle on here, so you coming solely at me is kinda childish. its wrong for me to make a few dollars on a raffle but its ok if you win a POP valued at almost $40 that you paid $5 shipped to get if you won?.. ok thats some hypocritical ****...
And spoken like the true person you are, why are you always talking about value? The value of this pop, the value of that pop, the value of the red hulk pop you wanted to finesse before finally getting it? All it is with you is about the value of a piece of plastic.

You live by PPG like its a damn bible. When it comes to looking for pops, you only want Pops that are of value so you can sell down the road. You expect people to throw you an oop for a pop of value but when it's you on the other end, you're charging whatever PPG has it at plus fees plus shipping plus 10% Cus you wanna stick it where the sun don't shine.

ok ill take $30, now including the second POP and shipping costs i still dont see where "crazy profit" was made...

you act like everyone on here sells their POPs for what they pay for them. dudes just received those 18 pack POP mystery boxes off fugitive for $100. i dont see any of them offering any of them for $6 shipped which is about what they paid per POP.. stop acting like anyone on here owes you anything....

at that i was willing to take one of the POPs one of them were selling from their box for $30 which was their asking price i just can afford it until i get paid again..

you cry too much bro.. i dont ask for handouts from no one that i dont also help out on my end....

Where am I asking or stating that someone on this board owes me anything? I've never done so so your rationale just doesn't make sense and you're taking shots in the air hoping something will stick.

I don't need to parade anything or anyone I've helped here either by any means whatsoever since it's not glory or silly reputation that I'm after or to show I have a certain status. There's a lot I can tell about your character, and you my friend are a sad little guy.

And spoken like the true person you are, why are you always talking about value? The value of this pop, the value of that pop, the value of the red hulk pop you wanted to finesse before finally getting it? All it is with you is about the value of a piece of plastic.

You live by PPG like its a damn bible. When it comes to looking for pops, you only want Pops that are of value so you can sell down the road. You expect people to throw you an oop for a pop of value but when it's you on the other end, you're charging whatever PPG has it at plus fees plus shipping plus 10% Cus you wanna stick it where the sun don't shine.

its hilarious coming from you who entered the raffle trying to get one of my POPs for $5 shipped though..

never had to block anyone on NT before but you may just be the first one ever. your endless banter is tiring already. again if anyone has a problem they can speak up. still waiting on your pictures.

my current collection, since it's been a while that I've shared with the group..

View media item 1886384View media item 1886398View media item 1886385View media item 1886386

Last edited:
Yo seriously can y'all take that argument to PMs please? That's not needed in the thread. None of us really interested in this bontha fodder.

In any case I wonder if they'll drop the SF pops this year. I know the announcement said 2016 wondering if that's 3rd or 4th quarter. Didn't see it on the 8 days of Christmas posts.

View media item 1886491
I hope this isn't the final tally or it's broken into like various waves. I question the inclusion of Dan, El Fuerte and Crimson Viper while Vega and Akuma were left out.

I'm sure Blanka will get flocked and various color variations. Maybe a flocked Zangief? :lol:

They will definitely make 600 different variants for street fighter. So much to work with. I have a feeling a flocked blanka would be con exclusive :smh:

Maaaaaan that JCVD Street Fighter was so bad it was good. Much better than that Chun Li jawn that came out awhile ago lol

I mean you actually had the Guile flash kick :lol:

Damn my Walgreens went from 6-9 in stock to 10+ today so I went to check after work and all they had was a Harley Quinn. Guy was stocking toy aisle as I got there so I asked him to check and he said manager said sold out smh. This is Chinatown in DC. The only other Walgreens near me has never had pops whenever I check.

its hilarious coming from you who entered the raffle trying to get one of my POPs for $5 shipped though..

never had to block anyone on NT before but you may just be the first one ever. your endless banter is tiring already. again if anyone has a problem they can speak up. still waiting on your pictures.

my current collection, since it's been a while that I've shared with the group..

[IMG ]
[IMG

[emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
I personally like most videogame/comic book movies. Whether theyre good or bad. Prince of persia is the best of them imo.

But also why i appreciate super power beatdown on youtube

Yo seriously can y'all take that argument to PMs please? That's not needed in the thread. None of us really interested in this bontha fodder.

In any case I wonder if they'll drop the SF pops this year. I know the announcement said 2016 wondering if that's 3rd or 4th quarter. Didn't see it on the 8 days of Christmas posts.

View media item 1886491
I hope this isn't the final tally or it's broken into like various waves. I question the inclusion of Dan, El Fuerte and Crimson Viper while Vega and Akuma were left out.

I'm sure Blanka will get flocked and various color variations. Maybe a flocked Zangief? :lol:
Yoooooo this is amazing...i need the whole set this my childhood

oh yes WALTER. I believe that's Zoomin6..

the one who wanted an actual CHASE blind box TLS Black Ranger that's like a 1:48 figure for Red Hulk but wouldn't take my $20 offer for Red Hulk..

I've spent easily over $300+ on TLS figures trying to pull all the chases to complete my set. but I'm supposed to trade him for something I can easily acquire myself off a website.. RIGHT.....

how I knew you was gonna pull that card?

you dragged JoePapaMama into this for what? he's the one offering me Loki for $37...

you do see that I offered Walter the amount Red Hulk was being sold for on POPCultcha but he wouldn't accept it right? so who going for value here??

got anything else? I'll be waiting to spit fire back to your bogus claims Carmen Sandiego..

who here sold a CHASE figure they've found in the wild for $10 please let me know, even some of the guys in here who got the CHASE Tie Fighter weren't letting him go for $30 which is what they paid for the Smugglers Bounty box..

keep it coming..

i'm looking for these Iron man pops if anyone has them and is looking to move them:

Deep space suit
Sdcc tony stark
Sdcc James Rhodes
And the original marvel #4 iron man.

oh yes WALTER. I believe that's Zoomin6..

the one who wanted an actual CHASE blind box TLS Black Ranger that's like a 1:48 figure for Red Hulk but wouldn't take my $20 offer for Red Hulk..

I've spent easily over $300+ on TLS figures trying to pull all the chases to complete my set. but I'm supposed to trade him for something I can easily acquire myself off a website.. RIGHT.....

how I knew you was gonna pull that card?

you dragged JoePapaMama into this for what? he's the one offering me Loki for $37...

you do see that I offered Walter the amount Red Hulk was being sold for on POPCultcha but he wouldn't accept it right? so who going for value here??

got anything else? I'll be waiting to spit fire back to your bogus claims Carmen Sandiego..

who here sold a CHASE figure they've found in the wild for $10 please let me know, even some of the guys in here who got the CHASE Tie Fighter weren't letting him go for $30 which is what they paid for the Smugglers Bounty box..

I gave away a valuable Chase that I paid full resale value on among other rare Pops........literally for free to members on this board and very forum. Sounds like you already knew the evidence stacked against you. Guilty conscience huh? [emoji]128540[/emoji]

keep it coming..

i'm looking for these Iron man pops if anyone has them and is looking to move them:

Deep space suit
Sdcc tony stark
Sdcc James Rhodes
And the original marvel #4 iron man.

I'll be waiting for Yankee, Clue, or Zoomin to offer up Deep Space, SDCC Tony and SDCC Rhodey for the $10-$20 they paid for them..... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom