FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'll be waiting for Yankee, Clue, or Zoomin to offer up Deep Space, SDCC Tony and SDCC Rhodey for the $10-$20 they paid for them..... :lol:

I'll charge you quadruple what they are worth just because it'll be going to you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

ehh no thanks. already have Deep Space and I don't like unmasked POPs. since you keep tabs on me you should know this though.. RIGHT?

kinda creepy you have conversations of mine from July of last year though, stalker much? further proves your vendetta against me..

oh yes WALTER. I believe that's Zoomin6..

the one who wanted an actual CHASE blind box TLS Black Ranger that's like a 1:48 figure for Red Hulk but wouldn't take my $20 offer for Red Hulk..

I've spent easily over $300+ on TLS figures trying to pull all the chases to complete my set. but I'm supposed to trade him for something I can easily acquire myself off a website.. RIGHT.....

how I knew you was gonna pull that card?

you dragged JoePapaMama into this for what? he's the one offering me Loki for $37...

you do see that I offered Walter the amount Red Hulk was being sold for on POPCultcha but he wouldn't accept it right? so who going for value here??

got anything else? I'll be waiting to spit fire back to your bogus claims Carmen Sandiego..

who here sold a CHASE figure they've found in the wild for $10 please let me know, even some of the guys in here who got the CHASE Tie Fighter weren't letting him go for $30 which is what they paid for the Smugglers Bounty box..

keep it coming..

Alrighty then, now that I'm being mentioned let me clear some things up.

Yes I did want your TLS black ranger, not once did I say I wanted him for retail. I was willing to offer you multiple pops but I quickly stopped once I got the clear picture you wanted full resale value for him. I told you if I sold my Red Hulk I would do it for $16+ship which is what I paid, but I wasn't interested in selling him, only trading to you since you've been searching for Red Hulk. I wasn't about to trade you pops I spent $60 for to get your chase black ranger. Let's ignore this scenario and move on to another:

What do you have to say about your GameStop exclusive TLS Raphael? He was on clearance on GS for $3, and retail was around $10...yet you wanted $50+ship for him. I quickly said no thank you and moved on.

Sure you had your crystal blue TLS figure for retail+ship, but that's only because he was still available for purchase for retail. The minute you see something have high value, you see $$$$ and go for that money.

Idc really, I can and have merely just said no thank you and moved on.

The thing that gets me is you complain about resellers, yet when you have something of high value you don't budge from that resale value. Kind of hypocritical don't you think?

I've stayed away from this topic as I never wanted to start a flame war and know you have people here who kiss your ***. But now that I'm thrown in I'll speak up a little.

In conclusion Alley, you're a bloody reseller yourself. Let's see you get something of high value and not ask full resale for it. Bet it's hard to do when you see the $$$ signs isn't it?

Walter..

original marvel #4 iron man.

I still see him around Target and gamestops. check them out. if not I know i saw my target had the ironman but the paint job was MEH.

Not sure what I was thinking I do need the marvel #4.
But I was thinking the avengers #11 iron man. Trying to post the more rare iron mans I need.

I just bought the hot topic metallic iron patriot and I'm actually working a deal for the freedy funko tony stark.Trying to complete the 17 iron mans that will be out after civil war releases. That damn freedy will cost more than the other 16 combined.

Not sure what I was thinking I do need the marvel #4.
But I was thinking the avengers #11 iron man. Trying to post the more rare iron mans I need.

I just bought the hot topic metallic iron patriot and I'm actually working a deal for the freedy funko tony stark.Trying to complete the 17 iron mans that will be out after civil war releases. That damn freedy will cost more than the other 16 combined.
Post a picture when you get a chance of all the Iron Mans :smokin

after i track down the BvS 2 pack & complete the Breaking Bad set i'm gonna chill for a while

just started collecting a few weeks ago & i'm up to like 15 Pops

Anyone interested in trading for a Taskmaster, GITD Spidey, or Iron Spidey? Just testing the water, open to really anything :nerd:

Post a picture when you get a chance of all the Iron Mans :smokin

Will do when they all start showing up. Decided last week I wanted to get the iron man collection so I've been buying them all week online. I have iron patriot, metallic iron patriot, war machine, and blue Rhode Island iron man in the mail. Have winning bids right now on a hulkbuster(already have 1 but my son plays with it) and the Rhodes sdcc. Been emailing back and forth with a guy for the Freddy Tony. Started at 1k and right now he's at 750. So still trying to get him down to around 600. But with only 94 I think released I may not be able to get it much lower. Hopefully have the collection finished by the end of February.

If anyone is interested in any trades from my fugitive damaged box, PM me. I'm open to anything right now.

Alrighty then, now that I'm being mentioned let me clear some things up.

Yes I did want your TLS black ranger, not once did I say I wanted him for retail. I was willing to offer you multiple pops but I quickly stopped once I got the clear picture you wanted full resale value for him. I told you if I sold my Red Hulk I would do it for $16+ship which is what I paid, but I wasn't interested in selling him, only trading to you since you've been searching for Red Hulk. I wasn't about to trade you pops I spent $60 for to get your chase black ranger.

all Ima say to you is that you didn't wanna sell your Red Hulk for what you paid but you were quickly willing to trade for an actual CHASE Ranger.. OK guy...

Real talk, y'all need to get banned from this thread. :x :smh:

Quit the bickering. If y'all can't, take it to PM.

Anyone have any idea when FN will start showing up at target? Or should I just hope he pops up on PC?
No idea when they'll start to show up but target pops aren't too hard to find. If you don't feel like hunting for it, PC is the way to go. I'm sure once they pop up, people here will offer to help

Anyone have any idea when FN will start showing up at target? Or should I just hope he pops up on PC?
No idea when they'll start to show up but target pops aren't too hard to find. If you don't feel like hunting for it, PC is the way to go. I'm sure once they pop up, people here will offer to help

Awesome. My buddy got me a Riot Trooper today and I wanna make sure i can return the favor for him

Plus i need one for myself haha

Last edited:
wsm10 wsm10 got your Abraham bro. they had one Rick but his box was damaged, too much for my liking. they said they're getting a new shipment of POPs this weekend and TWD is apart of them so I'll go back and scoop him for you too. thanks again for Spidey!

View media item 1886983

wsm10 wsm10 got your Abraham bro. they had one Rick but his box was damaged, too much for my liking. they said they're getting a new shipment of POPs this weekend and TWD is apart of them so I'll go back and scoop him for you too. thanks again for Spidey!

View media item 1886983

Awesome thanks man! And good looking out on Rick. I'm not worried about time so it's all good. Get to it when you can. I'm glad that spidey got to you safely. After some of the things I've seen on the board, I always worry about sending things out. Glad to see people in your neck of the woods are actually allowed to go outside after the last few days [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom