FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

oh yes WALT

the one who wanted an actual CHASE blind box TLS Black Ranger that's like a 1:48 figure for Red Hulk but wouldn't take my $20 offer for Red Hulk..

I've spent easily over $300+ on TLS figures trying to pull all the chases to complete my set. but I'm supposed to trade him for something I can easily acquire myself off a website.. RIGHT.....

how I knew you was gonna pull that card?

who here sold a CHASE figure they've found in the wild for $10 please let me know,

keep it coming..

@yankeesking92 actually gave away his chase Batman for FREE to a fellow NTer.

ehh no thanks. already have Deep Space and I don't like unmasked POPs. since you keep tabs on me you should know this though.. RIGHT?

kinda creepy you have conversations of mine from July of last year though, stalker much? further proves your vendetta against me..

You lost b [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can we get back to talking about plastic toys...collectables...toys. It's not that serious. Wish I wouldn't have started buying these for my son years ago. He has so many out of the box that he plays with that are worth hundreds each in the box.

Can we get back to talking about plastic toys...collectables...toys. It's not that serious. Wish I wouldn't have started buying these for my son years ago. He has so many out of the box that he plays with that are worth hundreds each in the box.

lol he'll be fine if you still have the boxes because inbox collectors don't take out so they'll never know if they got play scuffs

for the GOT collectors in here (like myself) i still dont believe in that usurper Daenerys but i may have to now get the 6 inch dragons.

View media item 1887089

^Cant wait until next time we chill and can sit down and have a serious GoT discussion. Just started from the beginning again with my girl who has never seen it.

I kept all the boxes for him, but no way to not know they have been beat. I found his doom and ghost rider in the sandbox a few months ago. His hulkbuster looks like it actually just got done with a war with hulk. He has all the mcc pops and they are beat and I'm pretty sure his TMNT April has had water in her head for at least a month. He loves playing with them so I don't even try. Honestly the only ones he takes care of are Cars. They still look perfect.

Hahaha no lie I need that pop for me. She's not into pink or Harley Q. However the Alice in wonderland pops got her fever started.

S/O to my Walgreen [emoji]128268[/emoji] for the lace up. Told me there were like 4 people camped out in the morning waiting. I explained to her that it shows on the Walgreens site so that's why they knew.

View media item 1887129
She put them out at 1 said the set was gone in like 20 minutes smh. But as always I stay #TeamRetail

Here's a pic of spidey. I held him in front of my HIDs for a good while.

View media item 1887133
I will most likely have this set up for trade cuz another NTer was able to score me a set as well.

^Cant wait until next time we chill and can sit down and have a serious GoT discussion. Just started from the beginning again with my girl who has never seen it.

View media item 1887151
by the way hit me up soon. lupe fiasco is goign to be at the 9 30 club 2/7 Im thinking of going

I kept all the boxes for him, but no way to not know they have been beat. I found his doom and ghost rider in the sandbox a few months ago. His hulkbuster looks like it actually just got done with a war with hulk. He has all the mcc pops and they are beat and I'm pretty sure his TMNT April has had water in her head for at least a month. He loves playing with them so I don't even try. Honestly the only ones he takes care of are Cars. They still look perfect.

lol sell as battle damaged customs. hahaha. you can give hem a quick boil. see where the scratches are at..

im j/k man. im actually really happy to hear that. thats what these are for, enjoyment!!!

My boy is almost 5 and loves them. I have started buying the disney princesses for my 13 month old daughter. In the end they are a toy so let the kids play. I'm a TMNT fan myself. I remember the turtles of the 90s. And I have a ridiculous donatello collection. But, these funkos are addictive.

anyone was able to see the 4th variant for the BvS pack posted on the official funko forums before it was quickly taken down?

The people who were lucky to see it, said it is more fitting of a variant than the Walmart one, but no one will spill the beans on what it was. :lol:

Shout out to @ronaldcinho
View media item 1887192
FLOCKED POPS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

anyone was able to see the 4th variant for the BvS pack posted on the official funko forums before it was quickly taken down?

The people who were lucky to see it, said it is more fitting of a variant than the Walmart one, but no one will spill the beans on what it was. :lol:

it's suppoedely a PX exclusive bloody variant, pics flew around on monday I believe.

Aight so my walmart has like 5 good condition poe without helmet

Walgreens got boba fetts storm troopers but no yodas

Copped a few of those baseball bat display cases from Michaels. Ended up being 60% off after the coupon. Not sure if it's worth setting up right now since I'm looking for a new apartment.

View media item 1887259

I haven't been keeping up with Pops. Is the flocked Chewie supposed to come in the second Smugglers box?

Not my pic but spotted in the wild no says chase.

View media item 1887142
Damn and they just pretty much restocked the valley. Hopefully my plug can get more

When I was snowed in and a lil twisted I ordered 4 sets with 2 extra green goblins from popcultcha. Figure it's my best shot at the chase :rofl: 18 pops total coming in one package. Expect them first week of February.

Last edited:

Not my pic but spotted in the wild no says chase.

Damn and they just pretty much restocked the valley. Hopefully my plug can get more
When I was snowed in and a lil twisted I ordered 4 sets with 2 extra green goblins from popcultcha. Figure it's my best shot at the chase
roll.gif
18 pops total coming in one package. Expect them first week of February.
Savage.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom