FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Keep it!!!! Or give it to me hahah
[emoji]128517[/emoji] I'll hang onto it for now, wonder how common it is.

I got one of my grails in:

View media item 1888024

View media item 1887988View media item 1887989Started collecting maybe 2011-12. My firsts were Rick and Daryl commons, when TWD just started and was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] never was really into it like that until I realized how many licenses they were producing so I looked into DBZ Pops and from there it took off. Started following this thread and SDCC 2013 comes around and I was and am a huge GoT fan and then they dropped Headless Ned, and then I saw reseller prices and passed. SDCC 2014 rolled around and then they dropped Headless Herschel and I needed to have it but I had just moved into my own apartment and funds were limited and I passed again.

Last edited:
BTW, did anyone order that supposed GITD TMNT 4-pack off Amazon a few weeks back? I realized it was a scam and cancelled my order right away. Didn't charge me but I just got a package with the 4 separate commons. Which is cool cause I gave my set to my friend's daughter.

So "technically" the GITD Taskmaster is a "chase" minus the sticker lol

I tried mine last night and it didn't glow but I only used my dim kitchen lights. I'll try holding it in front of my HIDs tonight.

dont even care for the chase... only pop i want from walgreens is that deadpool with the chicken... i will have to be on the hunt again :smh:

Dudes boutta be hitting Walgreens with flashlights shining them on each Taskmaster testing if they're GITD. :rofl:

Need that BvS TRU pack.. and the Walmart pack.. and the individual set.. fml

EDIT: 4000th post :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom