FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah, if anyone needs something from the last Walgreens set, I have an extra regular GG, two Iron Spideys, and a non-glow Taskmaster. I'd rather trade but these doubles are taking up so much space [emoji]128517[/emoji] I'll let em go at cost + shipping.
still looking for deadpool myself
I got you, shoot me a PM.

^Yeah bro. I had the same problem as you with the TV stand. It got too distracting lol. This is on the wall opposite my TV. Picked up on my lunch break today and set it up all afternoon while teleworking lol. It's the Detolf one for $70. Comes in white too.

Digging your collection btw :pimp:

Last edited:
***i was at FYE at moorestown mall (nj) and it looked like they had a huge selection..much better than the usual leftovers I've seen at hot topic..they had a lot of different deadpools..and all of the colors of the exclusive batman??bright almost neon colors..

That sucks. Mine showed up today. I wasn't as impressed as I had hoped to be. Probably trade it in the future.

Just checked the Wal Greens store locator. There are 10+ available 12 miles from where I live. I don't know if I should go to the store. I don't feel like driving and end up with nothing.

Just checked the Wal Greens store locator. There are 10+ available 12 miles from where I live. I don't know if I should go to the store. I don't feel like driving and end up with nothing.

Unless you are looking for the exclusive Deadpool don't bother going. Right now most DCs are out of stock of the Green Goblin, Taskmaster, Spidey set and are sending out Deadpools are replacements until they get more.

Unless you are looking for the exclusive Deadpool don't bother going. Right now most DCs are out of stock of the Green Goblin, Taskmaster, Spidey set and are sending out Deadpools are replacements until they get more.

I can vouch for that in my area. Went to 3 diff Walgreens that said 6-9 in stock and the dp exclusive was the only one in stock at each

Back
Top Bottom