FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

My Walmart still says in stock yet when I go they have no idea how to pull up the sku they need a upc or item number smh
Hope this helps

• UPC: 84980306544

• Walmart No. (Product ID): 555061255

• SKU: 48969445

I went to the same Walmart 2 days apart. Their system shows they have 15 GitD BatsvSupes but they're nowhere to be found on the floor yet. Hopefully they'll unpack them one day so I can actually buy one.

what are you guys thoughts on the DC Legion box? I think it's just meh. would have liked Armored Batman but the rest didn't interest me..

what are you guys thoughts on the DC Legion box? I think it's just meh. would have liked Armored Batman but the rest didn't interest me..

Same here
The dorbz 2 pack is kinda cool, but I'm not really into dorbz. Not feeling the shirt style either

Same here
The dorbz 2 pack is kinda cool, but I'm not really into dorbz. Not feeling the shirt style either

Saw the spoiler... Pretty disappointed other than the Pop which is :pimp: .. Looks like I'm selling the Shirt and the Dorbz.. Whenever I get it.

Last edited:
I went to the same Walmart 2 days apart. Their system shows they have 15 GitD BatsvSupes but they're nowhere to be found on the floor yet. Hopefully they'll unpack them one day so I can actually buy one.
At my Walmart they don't put them on the floor anymore. You have to ask a sales person on the floor for any pops and they go in the back and get it for you. They limit you to 1 per person. I actually like this method because it prevents one greedy individual from buying the whole stock. You may want to check to see if they are following that process.

Just tell them to scan the tag. I had mine do that and they had 0 in stock and 0 in transit. Said it may be in next week.

Did you guys get yours already? Mine is still "processing."

Nah I saw a picture of the contents.

My only experience with a Funko subscription box (Ant-Man) had shipping issues. The label was printed and item was marked as shipped, but UPS never received anything to deliver. This happened a few times. They said there was nothing more they could do because their end showed shipped. I never got the box. I had to get the charge absolved by my credit card company :smh:. Haven't ordered since

Back
Top Bottom