FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Had to get ricky autographed.
View media item 1940026

That's so dope. Definitely gotta find when he's doing a signing.

My grail call. Not a super pricey piece but I been me on the hunt for this pop for a minute. I have the regular version inboxed in my display but I had to have this. I been seeing the prices go up on eBay way above PPG so I'm glad the vendor at Frank and Sons wasn't hip and still sold it to be for $20 :smokin

View media item 1940054
View media item 1940049
The Crow has always been a favorite movie of mine so glad to have this in my collection finally.

Last edited:
My grail call. Not a super pricey piece but I been me on the hunt for this pop for a minute. I have the regular version inboxed in my display but I had to have this. I been seeing the prices go up on eBay way above PPG so I'm glad the vendor at Frank and Sons wasn't hip and still sold it to be for $20 :smokin

View media item 1940054
View media item 1940049
The Crow has always been a favorite movie of mine so glad to have this in my collection finally.

I had a thot come over the other night... She saw my Pop's... Made a b-line for Sting... Picked it up and looked at it... Looked at me in disgust it wasn't actually the Crow :lol: :lol:...

Last edited:
All hope is dying for the Walmart 2pk 3 Walmarts claim they have and still nothing there's my Sunday morning smh

Just did an hour round trip and caused a scene in GameStop but I came up :pimp:

View media item 1940900
What happened?

I called the GS in DC closest to me and they didn't have any. Said one in MD had two. So I hopped in my car and drove there. Walked into GS and went straight to the pops. There was 2 on the shelf and one had a paper receipt with "35" written on it taped to it. Asked employee if I could buy both he said yeah and brought them up to the register for me. Then these two guys, who were already in there when I walked in, saw them and started bugging out because they didn't know they were out and wanted them. They asked if they had more and the employees said "no that guy just bought the only two we had". So at this point, it caused a loud scene and everyone in the store is just grillin me at the register. One guy proceeds to tell me we might have to step out in the parking lot lol. I just paid and left. They were some salty cats. But my question is if you're hanging out in GameStop at 6 PM just chillin and don't know to check for those pops, you can't be mad when I come in and buy both.

View media item 1940914
View media item 1940915
View media item 1940916

Last edited:
Solefx. My gamestop said they had one more ill check fr you tomorrow
Got the only one in ATX on Thursday :pimp:

Anyone have the directions to change the mold to the "Come at me Snow" pose?
just boil it for about 30-40 secs take it out and lift the arms up while runnng it under cold water. Ill demonstrate on mine when i get my 2nd one

Last edited:
just take my rep sir, ima do that with mine soon.

i wasnt going to get the baseball displays but i think i will only for my GOT set

i figure if i ever get down on my luck . i'll sell everything but GOT

Thanks guys :pimp:

Took me about 3 boils to get it close to the pose. The process is super simple just wanted to get the elbows bent and the fingers decent

Anyone ever have any issues with Forbidden Planet?  I ordered a Shocktrooper and Diggle back on February 19th, and have yet to hear anything, but I'm seeing people on Reddit post that their shipments arrived, so hence my worries.

Anyone ever have any issues with Forbidden Planet?  I ordered a Shocktrooper and Diggle back on February 19th, and have yet to hear anything, but I'm seeing people on Reddit post that their shipments arrived, so hence my worries.

I haven't received my Shocktroopers yet either. But I've ordered from them before in the past and they are legit. Just be patient.

I've ordered from them before, didn't have any issues just took maybe three weeks.

View media item 1941797
he might not be on many people's PPG Top 10 but I think he's moved into my Top 10 favorite in my Marvel collection!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom