FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

One of my friends isn't even a collector and has that flocked Chewbacca, $1400 is insane.

Going to try and get the entire Civil War set... key word try.

Went looking for the new Punisher at Walgreens.

I don't hunt but the couple I went to were dry. Like the same Olaaf from Frozen dry.

:smh:

One of my friends isn't even a collector and has that flocked Chewbacca, $1400 is insane.

Going to try and get the entire Civil War set... key word try.

Went looking for the new Punisher at Walgreens.

I don't hunt but the couple I went to were dry. Like the same Olaaf from Frozen dry.

:smh:

new Punisher? newest is Nemesis, Walgreens has the Thunderbolt Punisher. hes on POPCultcha if you dont wanna hunt.

Wow. Legion of Collectors shipped today and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Checked out the mom/pop comic book store, their little funko section has expanded and it's taking up half the wall now 
laugh.gif
 it's literally a 1/4 of the entire store.

No luck in finding the Vincent and Jules Pulp Fiction Pops, though. Did snag the Toretto in the 70 Charger and Bob from Bob's Burgers. 

For all my DMV heads, Gamestop in Bailey's Crossroads, Springfield town center area, and Potomac mills did not have the exclusive Nights King.
Im still on the hunt for one and none of the places I went to said they could find it anywhere.

For all my DMV heads, Gamestop in Bailey's Crossroads, Springfield town center area, and Potomac mills did not have the exclusive Nights King.
Im still on the hunt for one and none of the places I went to said they could find it anywhere.

my goodness did you travel to all of them.. thats a trip in a half.. did you tell them to check the computers for all the gamestops around?

there are two in King George, which is like 30-40 mins from me. i could possibly go get them but it wouldn't be til Thursday/Friday at the latest. I'll be honest i dont mind oopin if i do that but i'd be looking for trades or have to tax it a little.

Hitting a few GS locations to look for wave 2 of HP,I'll pick up a Night King for trade if they got it and anybody is interested...

You're about a day late. Baileys Crossroads had 1 mid day yesterday.

Last edited:
damn man, the three Barnes around my way and wayyy out my way don't have the Melisandre exclusive.  :smh:

Gonna call Gamestops for the GITD Night King.

Last edited:
finally got something on my forbidden planet shock troopers.

paid for shipping, so hopefully that means it'll be coming pretty soon.

damn man, the three Barnes around my way and wayyy out my way don't have the Melisandre exclusive.  :smh:

Gonna call Gamestops for the GITD Night King.
There's a Barnes and noble by my jobsite that ill check for you after work

Back
Top Bottom