FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Not sure why but I'm just not a hug fan of the two packs. I have the metallic BvS and I know the GITD one is out there but I just have no desire for it. I may be underestimating the magnitude of the movie, idk. What I do know is BvS got dampened when they announced Affleck as Batman. Like SUPER disappointed, effected my Pop love for theses maybe. LMAO!

Anybody gonna go crazy for those Deadpools tomorrow to try and catch that Purple Chase?...

Not sure why but I'm just not a hug fan of the two packs. I have the metallic BvS and I know the GITD one is out there but I just have no desire for it. I may be underestimating the magnitude of the movie, idk. What I do know is BvS got dampened when they announced Affleck as Batman. Like SUPER disappointed, effected my Pop love for theses maybe. LMAO!

Anybody gonna go crazy for those Deadpools tomorrow to try and catch that Purple Chase?...

Its Tomorrow? Thought it was Friday

Tdogg2k you are the man. Thanks soo much for my HT IronMan. Now on to Falcon and the rest of the gang.

My DC Box was supposed to come in today. Checked the email this morning. They pushed it back to the 12th.

DHL won't let me be happy.

Curious. Is there anything that explicitly says you can't return these mystery boxes or are we just assuming we can't because it's a "chance" purchase?...

Edit: Just saw it, no returns. LOL

Last edited:
I have an extra solo & possible foolkiller. Looking to trade, but for anything as I got all three deadpools luckily. If looking, let me know.

Been out of the funko game for a minute.. I walked in to Hot Topic the other day and saw the pink Harley Quinn and the Aquaman behind the counter and had to cop. I need that Chase Green Goblin too...

Back
Top Bottom