FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

What's the item number to search on bricks eek?

What city are you in?

I'm on the west coast/Cali/Los scandalous and I know they been popping up all over the OC. Here's the DPCI it's for the whole civil war set so all the pops are included

058-02-0500

If your target has a civil war toy display look for the tag that reads 8.99/Captain America Funko Mini.

Some places are getting a few like 1-3 others seem to be getting full 6 pack boxes. Also they might not be putting them out so they might still be in the back.best time to check is right as they open but hey you could get lucky in the afternoon as well. If they're not on the floor just have them check the back. I'd also suggest showing them a pic of the pop instead of just saying crossbones that helped me when I asked the girl to look this AM.

Last edited:
FINALLY!!
pimp.gif

box is a little crushed & the window is scratched but it was the last one on the shelf. i'm an OOB collector so i couldn't pass.
pimp.gif

Nice dude!  BP UnMasked just dropped in my area.  Let me know if you need an oop.

Got some nice stuff in the mail today :pimp: Winter Soldier is one of my favorite villains so I'm super happy he came in today. Getting ready to watch the 'cuse game right now and noticed his pop is #44. A significant number for Syracuse sports. Hoping he's a good luck charm. Shock troopers finally came in as well, stickered up :pimp:

View media item 1977349

Last edited:
Got some nice stuff in the mail today
pimp.gif
Winter Soldier is one of my favorite villains so I'm super happy he came in today. Getting ready to watch the 'cuse game right now and noticed his pop is #44. A significant number for Syracuse sports. Hoping he's a good luck charm. Shock troopers finally came in as well, stickered up
pimp.gif
That winter soldier is dope

Just a heads up Michael's has a 50% off any one item coupon (Google it). Those $59.99 baseball bat display cases get cut down to $30 in store. I bought 4 myself. Not sure how much cheaper they get but seemed like a good deal...

Just a heads up Michael's has a 50% off any one item coupon (Google it). Those $59.99 baseball bat display cases get cut down to $30 in store. I bought 4 myself. Not sure how much cheaper they get but seemed like a good deal...

bought a 2nd one for $36 the other day :stoneface: :lol:

can't wait to put em up after my room's finished

The cheapest I've been able to get them is $24. They were half off already, and they cashier let me add on a 20% off coupon they had going on that week.

Can't find dany riding drogon anywhere in the DMV lol.
got mine on amazon for ~$25.

I'm still tryna find this translucent melisandre and gitd night's king.  I'm thinking im just gonna pick it up off PC, comes to ~$40.  Not bad for those two.

I got my toy wars box in completely forgot what iordered lol now i have like 3 of the same pops
No new pops for me til may or june. Just my civil war box which i may get 2 of

Last edited:
Great Wrestlemania tonight. Signed up for the free month of WWE network to watch it. Gotta say great show.

Didn't know who Roman Reigns was but after watching tonight I'm a fan so I had to shoot over to target to cop the pop

View media item 1978874
safe to say now I want the rest of the pops :lol: need to get that GS Sting pop for sure

^^^^ Heard about all the stuff that went down, I should have watched :smh: Now I'll have to start coppin the WWE Pops.

Back
Top Bottom