FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

My Target still sucks, but got 3 FN-2187 via other channels.

Might let go of 1, planning to start the Civil War set.

Hit two Targets today and got lucky at the second. One for me and one for T(dogg2k).

View media item 1979668
Civil War set complete for now. Not picking up any of the ladies and wasn't feeling unmasked Iron Man or unmasked Crossbones. Could still use an unmasked Black Panther but had to et the regular version of him as well.

View media item 1979790
Also just got charged for the Civil War box yesterday so hopefully that will arrive here soon. It'd be nice to get Spider-Man in there.

Last edited:
Hit two Targets today and got lucky at the second. One for me and one for T(dogg2k).

View media item 1979668
Civil War set complete for now. Not picking up any of the ladies and wasn't feeling unmasked Iron Man or unmasked Crossbones. Could still use an unmasked Black Panther but had to et the regular version of him as well.

View media item 1979790
I got an extra unmasked BP, shoot me a message and we'll work it out. Unlike the two guys I had before, he's in super duper shape of I remember correctly.

BIG shout out to tdogg2k tdogg2k for coming through with an awesome mail call. Greatly appreciate the hookup on a highly sought-after piece in Mr. Fury.

View media item 1980249

Also I forgot: I'm on the hunt for the flocked ghost, if anyone has one and is looking to unload him. Let me know if anyone is interested in with straight buying, trading, or a bit of both for the little mongrel.

a-lannister-always-pays-his-debts.jpg

View media item 1980358

from reddit:

Target is running a buy $50 Star Wars merchandise get $10 off. Just text force10 to TARGET(827438). If you were planning to buy the target edition bluray anyways, that makes the pops $5.66 instead of $8.99.

Wanted to order the Collector Corps Civil War box for April but don't really know how it works...

Do you order one box for $25 or is it a subscription? Really only want this month's so can i cancel it before they charge me for the next box?

Wanted to order the Collector Corps Civil War box for April but don't really know how it works...
Do you order one box for $25 or is it a subscription? Really only want this month's so can i cancel it before they charge me for the next box?

you have to order it and then unsubscribe because it will keep charging you.

you have to order it and then unsubscribe because it will keep charging you.

preciate it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I need to unsubscribe from these boxes...lmao

I keep forgetting and I'm just piling up boxes in my house because I'm an extreme box hoarder

Question for y'all.

I found this small store that sells anime stuff and decided to go in. He had some marvel figures and i asked him if he had funko's.

He shows me 3 all of out of the box, though.

Captain America (seemed regular, nothing interesting)
Red Hulk
Iron Man AoU Mark 43

Are the IM and RH worth it? They rare or anything?

Yeah I'm glad I grabbed 3 Robb Stark on our PC order. I've been trying to find Renly for under $100 but it's proven to be difficult. All I need is Renly, John Snow (Beyond the Wall), Ygritte and I think I've come to terms I may not ever have GITD White Walker or Ned Stark (Headless) but those are the five remaining on my list I still want.

Yeah I'm glad I grabbed 3 Robb Stark on our PC order. I've been trying to find Renly for under $100 but it's proven to be difficult. All I need is Renly, John Snow (Beyond the Wall), Ygritte and I think I've come to terms I may not ever have GITD White Walker or Ned Stark (Headless) but those are the five remaining on my list I still want.

i saw a renly and flocked ghost on a fb group the other day for 90 and 40.

perfect boxes.

i got my renly for 30. you gotta stalk ebay sometimes ive seen good stuff go dumb cheap

I do stalk eBay daily. Keep your eyes peeled for a Renly on those FB groups for me since I don't have FB. I'll take it for under $100.

Back
Top Bottom