FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

just grabbed bloody brienne the other day as well. one of the only thrones pops I'm in search of outside of dany riding drogon. I can't fade paying $300 for a headless ned.

It's funny, I went into Target to buy the SW Blu-Ray and to check out their pops.. they have them kind of spread out in each section (SW, Marvel, etc.) but still have a small central spot. Nothing of note, I walk around and see the Target Exclusive Crossbones. I figured, ehh what the hell, and bought it. 

But on the way out I trying to remember what was so special about Target and the Pop I've been looking for recently.. I was literally talking to myself in the car and yelled out "FN-2187!!" 
laugh.gif
 I haven't seen a single one at my Target. My area in general sucks for exclusive Pops. I don't doubt there's a community in the area because the comic book shops and Hot Topics have huge selections.. but my Walmart has nothing.. Walgreens I've rarely seen the exclusives.. and Target is hit and miss.

Neither Target had the FN pop. Had the place for it. But didn't have it.

are you talking about the star wars one? FN-2187 I saw the same thing. It was a display in the DVD section for the TFA. Anyone buy the funko shirts? I ended up buying the FN2187 shirt

Last edited:
My Nathan Drake Pop from Gamestop PowerUp Rewards got delivered the other day. I got it to help out anyone who needs.

:nerd:

My target said they had people lining up before the store opened to cop.

Not that serious, I just ordered him for $20 shipped and got it over with

the new Star Wars pops (Luke, Hux, Maz Kanata, etc.) are available to pre order at GS

shout out to @Jhowlett for Mask Up Iron Man!!

won FN2187 and Unmasked Panther last Friday too, just received them.

FN is actually pretty cool. I like the random blood splatter. :smokin

only missing Walmart Black Panther to complete my exclusive wants. (working on a trade for Damaged Crossbones)

View media item 1982790

^Jesus. Dude I forgot to ship your package again today :smh: :x I'm so sorry. I guarantee it goes out tomorrow. I'll send it priority.

Last edited:
Completely forgot I had POd an unmasked glowing eyes cyclops months ago, it just shipped..lol

Back
Top Bottom