FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Rearranged the funko shelves today after picking up a HT falcon. Top row is every iron man besides Tony stark SDCC and the metallic iron patriot. Bottom 2 shelves are 3 rows deep, displaying these has been more difficult than expected. May move them to the kids playroom so I can spread them out.
View media item 1985837

Man, I check myself 5 different targets aND not 1 BD Crossbones!! What is going on I even had my little sis and GF check a total 7 differentry target and nada it's ridiculous lol

Last edited:
My Bruce Lee, GITD SS Goku, and TMNT's came in. Won a couple of auctions for Bart Simpson and Krusty pops, waiting on those and my Wolfpack Sting. I may take my turtles to my girl's house though and put them on her bookcase since we have a retro gaming theme going on in the living room and I don't have any space for them on my desk at home :lol: I want that fire escape shelf, but 99 bones is too steep at the moment.

Last edited:
Various POPs for sale. PM me if interested.

Hulkbuster

Ruby Rhod

Deadpool (Collector Corps)

Darth Vader

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Thanos (GITD)

Ultron

Poe Dameron

Captain Phasma

And a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. Looking for retail or OBO. Let me know. Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom