FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So do I. Idk why I haven't ordered it :lol:

Ditto lol I went all the way through on purchasing that Freddy but after tax and all it was like $23 and I was like he ain't een all that :lol: plus dude reminded me I need that wolf pac sting in my life.

I was thinking about that Walmart black panther and was wondering why it's taking so long. Then I remembered last week's ask funko and when they asked for hints on the civil war box funkos answer was:

"@OriginalFunko: ‭@LeviNo1MegaFan‬ We were ordered not to give hints so we can't tell you that there is a kitty involved in some fashion:"

So it got me thinking, "kitty" can really only mean Black Panther. So I'm wondering if Funko decided to drop the glitter panther as a Walmart exclusive and out it in the civil war box or maybe there's another BP pop? Or maybe BP exclusive dorbz?

Also got the FYE exclusive alien in the mail today. Too lazy to post pics but y'all know the deal lol

yesterday pickups

still NO luck finding battle damaged Crossbones or HT unmasked Iron Man 
mad.gif

Lol why not. We got em because we enjoy looking at em lol. I spend my best moments on the crapper lol

someone posted a response from Funkos twitter regarding the MCC Civil War box. the response mentioned a certain "kitty". possible Black Panther variant in the box is my guess?

the Walmart glitter variant is the only one that hasnt appeared yet outside of Funkos periscope. what do you guys think?

Naw i dont think they would switch it up like that. Plus theyre would be waaaay too many butt hurt people. U know people complain about everything. It may be an oversized dorbz. Or mug. There was a leak saying this was the biggest box. Bigger that the gotg one

Back
Top Bottom