FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm starting to dig the dorbz I get from the boxes. I live in an apartment complex and outside everyones door there's a little lamp with a ledge below it. I have all my dorbz set up there. Shockingly no one has stole any of them even though they are rearranged frequently. :lol: We had some complaints about a Buddha statue that was stolen off someones ledge but it was eventually returned after a number of emails from management. I would never put any pops on display out there for fear of someone taking them. Don't really care enough about the dorbz to be mad if they were stolen but they are cool. Would love a BP dorb for that lil collection I have going. Still really hoping for a Spiderman pop.

Last edited:
would they make 3 Black Panther variants? :nerd:

Naw i dont think they would switch it up like that. Plus theyre would be waaaay too many butt hurt people. U know people complain about everything. It may be an oversized dorbz. Or mug. There was a leak saying this was the biggest box. Bigger that the gotg one

its very possible.

theres.

Three Crossbones, common, unmasked, damaged.
Three Cap, common, action, 2 pack
Three Iron Man, common, mask up, 2 pack

that would make four Black Panthers but who knows. i always originally thought when announced, that the Civil War box would contain a GITD or Metallic Black Panther before the line was released and the exclusives were unveiled.

im still hoping for a Spider-Man but i wouldnt mind a BP in one of those variations.

has anyone spotted the Walmart Glitter variant yet?

All my walmart had was the GITD BvS pack. And an Elsa 3 pack lol. They said they will be getting a shippment in tomorrow so I'm guna have to go back and hope they get BP there.

Last edited:
All my walmart had was the GITD BvS pack. And an Elsa 3 pack lol. They said they will be getting a shippment in tomorrow so I'm guna have to go back and hope they get BP there.

hes the last variant i want. think of me if you see him. ill have trades on deck or i can buy. good luck on your hunt!!

Ditto lol I went all the way through on purchasing that Freddy but after tax and all it was like $23 and I was like he ain't een all that
laugh.gif
plus dude reminded me I need that wolf pac sting in my life.

Same exact thing I did
roll.gif
I'll pick him up eventually
No sticker tho
laugh.gif
I need to stop being a sticker w**** and just pick up things without the sticker or be an oob collector.

Need that glitter panther to drop. After that all I'll need is battle damaged cross bones and I'm done with civil war until we get a spidey pop. Which could just end up being a common or a shop exclusive when all is said and done.

I know Disney has been treading lightly with spidey marketing/merch since he's a shared property as of now.

The 2 pack cap doesnt count. Hes just common cap and IM in a pack

We have no unmasked cap yet. And now that battle damaged is a thing i can see that. Lets not forget this is still caps movie. Spideys come out next year and BP in 2017.
So plenty of time to get their merchandise in. This is why i dont think its going to be spidey. Actually really hoping its not. I actually dont know if this matters but does marvel still technically have rights to that spidey? Like the other universe ones are different right?

Spider-Man's cinematic rights are a shared property between Disney and Sony. While the details of the agreement aren't fully known, he is a part of the MCU and his movie will be be produced with input on both sides.

Haven't said anything about merchandising and such, but there was a hoodie that was floating around for pre-order not too long ago bearing spider-man webbing and the logo.

I assume that a civil war spidey pop will either be a part of collector's corp or a store exclusive since we haven't seen anything else yet

Just reactivated my Facebook account after like 5 years just to find these Funko groups, someone point me in the right direction. I searched them and nothing came up, what are they called?....

The 2 pack cap doesnt count. Hes just common cap and IM in a pack

We have no unmasked cap yet. And now that battle damaged is a thing i can see that. Lets not forget this is still caps movie. Spideys come out next year and BP in 2017.
So plenty of time to get their merchandise in. This is why i dont think its going to be spidey. Actually really hoping its not. I actually dont know if this matters but does marvel still technically have rights to that spidey? Like the other universe ones are different right?

i know this is still Caps movie but honestly you guys aint tired of all these Caps and Iron Mans?? they got like 15+ variants each lol.

my guess is Spidey mainly because hes the only one who doesnt have a POP yet for the series. oh and Zemo.

lets see what they cook up.

also did anyone in here attend ECCC? any luck getting anything? heard the vendors feasted on the POPS.

Back
Top Bottom