FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Star Wars pop at Best Buy are $6 today

picked up Rey & a stormtrooper for my brother

I'll be doing a raffle to give away this box FOR FREE. T shirt size medium. Not even gonna open the box will just ship straight out. Lmk whose interested.
I'm interested. :nerd:

EDIT: I just saw that you were gifting them.

Last edited:
SMH, I guess I forgot to cancel my Legion of Collectors box and I just got it in the mail. Anyone want it? I'll let it go for pretty much what I paid.

lol yall are not reading in here. Hennessey already posted he was giving his box to someone else.

For those who dont like the DC box I am interested in the 2 non pop things in there. so whoever wants to keep the pop but not the box hit me up. or just 2 items let m know

Sorry guys I know I said I'd do a raffle but I'm gonna just gift this to Singer10 as he's hooked me up numerous times in the past. I feel it's only right I return the favor. Sorry to anyone else who was interested. Might do another free raffle soon though to make up for retracting my words.

For those that seem to have overlooked this :lol:

Henny you ain't gutta fam. :lol:

Ol favor for a favor azs...

J/k

Good looking for even wanting to help out the pop fans. :smokin

Last edited:
Missing from this picture is the Bespin Luke minus right hand.  Maybe in wave 4, or a mystery exclusive?  

I cant watch til wednesday now because my girlfriend got called in for work this weekend. And its only fair ibsee it with her since i demanded she watch all the marvel filmsbefore the movie comes out and she did

Back
Top Bottom