FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'll be doing a raffle to give away this box FOR FREE. T shirt size medium. Not even gonna open the box will just ship straight out. Lmk whose interested                      
I'm interested.

Sorry guys I know I said I'd do a raffle but I'm gonna just gift this to Singer10 as he's hooked me up numerous times in the past. I feel it's only right I return the favor. Sorry to anyone else who was interested. Might do another free raffle soon though to make up for retracting my words.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I know I said I'd do a raffle but I'm gonna just gift this to Singer10 as he's hooked me up numerous times in the past. I feel it's only right I return the favor. Sorry to anyone else who was interested. Might do another free raffle soon though to make up for retracting my words.
Awesome, man, I really appreciate it!  You the real MVP. 

for the DC box
I sort of don't see why people are dissapointed. It doesn't have much to do with DC TV but if you're a True DC fan you should really enjoy that pop. im not the biggest fan but even i know the importantance of that pop. and how cool it is. also a fan of the other piece

So me and my girl dropped acid last week... She was looking at my Pop's pretty intently, and then got slightly bugged out by Frieza and stashed him away... I took him back out the next day, but she's been turning him around so he doesn't look at her...

So I put it in her bag when she wasn't paying attention... She just sent me this message explaining how much she hates me :lol:...

View media item 2018683

Toy Toyko is pretty shady. They canceled a bunch of orders (including mine) for Ultraman due to a "leaking roof" and I heard they ended up marking up the price and sold it at a convention :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:
Popinabox preorder update worth checking out. Jay and silent bob, unmasked winter soldier, shock trooper, bebop, rocksteady, the emperor, bossk, flint stones.

Yea I placed an order for a Bebop and Rocksteady. Anyone ever order (or pre-order) with them before?

Dag didn't see the queue. I'm #118. Doubt my order gets fulfilled.

Last edited:
Ordered before. They won't charge you until they ship. My guess is that most will get cancelled but some will luck out. I went ahead and preordered pretty much everything big that thy listed. Range from 40th-251 on each one

Ordered Fred Flintstone, Kermit, Golden Frieza, Winter Soldier, Thor, Shock Trooper and Emperor Palpantine

Edit: Actually cancelled Thor to try and get Silent Bob, brown suit Wolverine and GITD Emperor Palpantine instead

Last edited:
Normally in about 45 minutes it updates

I already have the page pulled up, updating every couple minutes. Whatever it is will go fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom