FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Equally dumb :lol: but at least those are more different than just Deadpool holding a chicken, or wearing a shower cap, or no sword, or just DP with numb chucks.

But what about all the Batman's???
nerd.gif
I'm sick of Batman

i have 1 Deadpool (thumbs up) & 1 Batman (metallic from the BvS 2 pack)

as much as i like the character i don't need every variant.

I usually do a Mask and Unmasked for each PoP.

Right now I have 2 batman. I just need that Armored Batman, and Im good.

Last edited:
Batmans are just repainta or his different suits. I think only bvs has him with a batarang.

But hes brian at funkos fav character and he tweeted out a long time ago. Youll never not see batman

i have 1 Deadpool (thumbs up) & 1 Batman (metallic from the BvS 2 pack)

as much as i like the character i don't need every variant.
I've got the standard Deadpool, sword and gun, and the yellow Amazon exclusive. The HT colored ones are cool, but meh. Spidey is probably the only other pop I'd own multiples of and even then, I still dont have a basic suit one. Just black with iron and 2099 on the way. Although I may wind up trading the 2099 when it gets here, gotta see how it looks up close.

I know this off topic.

I was going to pull the trigger on the xmen 266 comic - intro to Gambit.

The seller wants $145 for it. I just can't make myself pay that much for a comic book I once had *sigh* :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even own a true Batman. There's so many different renditions, it's like why even bother picking one.
I just picked the one I liked the best. I was thinking of getting the Dark Knight Trilogy Batman but I ended up with the BvS version because I liked his suit a lot more.

900x900px-LL-2c1850f7_Screenshot_2016-05-09-12-15-05.png

Every single one of these are going to be copped. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Last edited:
I know this off topic.

I was going to pull the trigger on the xmen 266 comic - intro to Gambit.

The seller wants $145 for it. I just can't make myself pay that much for a comic book I once had *sigh* :lol:

Where does one sell comics, got a box of oldies.

I just picked the one I liked the best. I was thinking of getting the Dark Knight Trilogy Batman but I ended up with the BvS version because I liked his suit a lot more.

I like getting batman with different suits. I don't have many but I plan to. I have grey suit batman and Arkhangelsk asylum batman. For care for metallic, guys, etc.

The chase is pretty dope.

Wound up just ordering kneeling Cap off Amazon for 18 since I had some credit. Got Cap and the Infinity Gauntlet graphic novel for $3.61 total.

Hate madcap, especially in the comics. Will be buying a few of those boxes to try to get him to trade for something I actually want. Need a Peter Parker

You can technically order like 10 boxes and return all of them in store right? I may just try to get the chase and return them all if I dont.

Back
Top Bottom