FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You can technically order like 10 boxes and return all of them in store right? I may just try to get the chase and return them all if I dont.

No. No returns and they'll probably have all of them behind the counter in store.

Last edited:
i have a Flocked Big Bird im looking to trade for Armored Batman.

also have Translucent Melisandre and BvS GITD Two Pack.

Recent pickups
View media item 2026298Second time buying Viserion. Thought Rhaegal was to drop when Viserion did, but it never happened so I traded for another figure I wanted.

King Bob was $4 at the local B&N.

My Pops will displayed, eventually, lol.

been refreshing my HT's instagram waiting for them to say Carnage is back in stock :lol:

like all Pops, the west coast gets em first :smh:

There are tons sitting in my Walmart and gamestop if u need

real question is why is there so crossbones variants. L
If I don't find one or any of the variants I'll hit you up,I struck out on everything I was looking for yesterday so I just picked up 2 TWD I didn't have. Injured Daryl and Hershel :smh:

Wonder if it'll be possible to trade a Footkiller and Solo for the new Stingray and Slapstick

:nerd:

Last edited:
not into the Ninja Turtles but i was thinking of getting the set cause they look cool :lol:

Iron Spidey and 2099 came in. Quicker than I thought it would take from Forbidden. Think I'm keeping 2099, looks dope in person. Gonna need Miles Morales now though to complete the alternate Spidey's :lol:

Iron Spidey has a bit of a paint defect around the eye, just a small missed spot. Meh. I don't plan on ever selling but that is disappointing.

Some pics:

View media item 2027421

nice pick ups! some of my favorites are my Spideys.

question. since youre an out of boxer, would you mind shipping me your box? i have him but my box got smashed in transit. no insert needed just the box.

Back
Top Bottom