FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

not into the Ninja Turtles but i was thinking of getting the set cause they look cool :lol:

I'm a huge tmnt fan that is my first and currently my only complete set. Bebop and rocksteady look awesome so does the foot soldier. Didn't need any variants for these guys I hate mettalic paint it look more on the girly side IMO.

Iron Spidey and 2099 came in. Quicker than I thought it would take from Forbidden. Think I'm keeping 2099, looks dope in person. Gonna need Miles Morales now though to complete the alternate Spidey's :lol:

Iron Spidey has a bit of a paint defect around the eye, just a small missed spot. Meh. I don't plan on ever selling but that is disappointing.

Some pics:

View media item 2027421

nice pick ups! some of my favorites are my Spideys.

question. since youre an out of boxer, would you mind shipping me your box? i have him but my box got smashed in transit. no insert needed just the box.
I would but I already threw my box in the trash. My bad b.

Im going to get baited into getting the mystery box scheme in attempts to get the chase tomorrow :x

Im going to get baited into getting the mystery box scheme in attempts to get the chase tomorrow
sick.gif
Same here 
roll.gif

Ever since the box lunch GITD variant came out I was enh about the HT version. I couldn't get rid of it since I unboxed all my symbiotes to put in my display.

So i have the DC tv box but imma let it go. $40 shipped unopeend 2XL tee.

Also I decided to unload a big portion of my collection. It's gotten to much lol so I think I'm gonna do $15 shipped on everything. Lots of common exclusives" and subscription box stuff.

Once I get organized i'll post up pics and a full list. Pretty much HT, Walgreens and Target excl stuff.

And to everyone who has pm'd me about the HT iron man I'm sorry. He'll be up with that but I think johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm has virst dibs.

also I hate Sixharding! Sixharding! for these early posts :lol:

I'm not going to end up "collecting" these per say like keeping them in the box all mint condition and scared to unbox them. However I have bought quite a few of them as decoration for my new place. I only have about 50 right now and a few are multiples for potential future trades. This was yesterday's pickups....

View media item 1123265
These are characters that I grew up on, they have a sentimental play with personalizing my place. Plus a well painted one has really cool detail. Hopefully the "sneakerheads" transitioning into this realm won't create that resell bubble to suffer through again...

It's all good Max, actually found one yesterday at a LCS so whoever else wants him could grab him. Thanks anyway fam.

Wound up finding a Miles Morales on Ebay around PPG's price so I grabbed it :lol: I think I'm done with pops for a while. Just need a Civil War Spidey with Cap's shield and my Trunks and Green Ranger to arrive.

It's all good Max, actually found one yesterday at a LCS so whoever else wants him could grab him. Thanks anyway fam.

Wound up finding a Miles Morales on Ebay around PPG's price so I grabbed it :lol: I think I'm done with pops for a while. Just need a Civil War Spidey with Cap's shield and my Trunks and Green Ranger to arrive.

Did you win that auction that ended a day or two ago for $20? I forgot to bid :smh:

^Nice deal, looking for something similar. I got a little obsessed with the alternate universe Spider-Mans after watching the "Spider-Verse" eps of Ultimate Spider-Man on Netflix. 2099 was especially dope to me since they made that episode 3D.
View media item 2027756Hopefully we get a Noir Spider-Man pop. I might even cop Spider-Pig if they released one :rofl:
View media item 2027758

I'm sure some kind of Spider-Man pop will be in wave 2 of Civil War.

Also, Ferris Bueller, Scott Pilgrim, & Golden Girls pops are coming this summer.

Let's hope about that wave 2 civil war, I just need captain America unmasked at all cost. dont even care if i gotta pay $100 off the top. but I do also plan to go to nycc this year praying i can get a ticket.

I think I'm done with pops for a while. Just need a Civil War Spidey with Cap's shield and my Trunks and Green Ranger to arrive.

View media item 2027952

Last edited:
I need that Cameron pop from Ferris Bueller to go with McLovin. Two of my favorite comedic sidekicks.

cameron-im-dying.gif

went by eb games after work. Had a stone cold exclusive and a few of the sailor moon pops, ended up buying the nathan drake pop since im loving the game so much. They also had a bloody daryl #100 , is he worth anything if hes not the HT exclusive ?

Last edited:
It's funny, I find myself buying more Pops just in case they get vaulted down the line and they're more expensive. I still want them, but in the back of my mind I'm like "just in case... get them now"

Before I even heard of Funko there were a ton of Pops that I wouldn't be able to get that I'd want, can't help that.. but I'm still annoyed there were a few like the Pulp Fiction ones that were in my Amazon shopping cart for months and then they jump in price.

Like I bought a few of the X-Men that I read were being vaulted just because I know my brother would want them at a later date.

My goal is to get all of the spider mans at one point. I have all of the attainable ones minus 2099 cuz I'm not a fan of Miguel, but I'm gonna start looking at the Japan Sony exclusive/chase ones soon enough.

just watched HT's periscope. mystery boxes will be online tonight @ 9:30 PST/12:30 EST. in store tomorrow whenever they open, most stores are 10 AM.

also the lady unboxed maybe 15 of 'em & got 5 metallic madcaps :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
My goal is to get all of the spider mans at one point. I have all of the attainable ones minus 2099 cuz I'm not a fan of Miguel, but I'm gonna start looking at the Japan Sony exclusive/chase ones soon enough.

isnt that one at almost 200-300

Back
Top Bottom