FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ordered the Captain America. Better to do so now than make up my mind when it officially releases and pay double.

They goofed on the shirt though smh
mean.gif
Yeah, I read about it on reddit/funkopop this morning.  TBH, I didn't even unfold the shirt.
is there a chase this time. Back of the box had a 3rd bounty hunter....
I haven't heard anyone getting one yet.  

View media item 2039160
Just found these today, dogmeat just came in from GS recently. Was told the Ravens should show up everywhere tomorrow, hopefully everyone finds them easily.

Last edited:
See you got the Stingray :lol:

I'm assuming by the laughter that's the most common one..If I get some money/gift cards for my bday tomorrow I might try to buy a couple more..My local HT has about 30 of them on top of a clothing rack..

I'm assuming by the laughter that's the most common one..If I get some money/gift cards for my bday tomorrow I might try to buy a couple more..My local HT has about 30 of them on top of a clothing rack..

I don't if it's most common. But it seems people are getting multiples stingrays and slapsticks

Yeah, I read about it on reddit/funkopop this morning.  TBH, I didn't even unfold the shirt.
I haven't heard anyone getting one yet.  

If there is one.. I've seen zero pictures of anything. I'm good with what the box came with but if there's a chase I'm surprised it hasn't been put out in the ether

Anybody knows how much shipping general runs for Forbidden Planet (UK)?

Anybody ordered from them?

Anybody knows how much shipping general runs for Forbidden Planet (UK)?

Anybody ordered from them?
I think it came to around $4.  I ordered a Shocktrooper and Diggle from them and it took about 4-6 weeks to receive my order.  Wasn't mad at the length, though, as being able to get both for pretty much cost plus ship was well worth it.

I think it came to around $4.  I ordered a Shocktrooper and Diggle from them and it took about 4-6 weeks to receive my order.  Wasn't mad at the length, though, as being able to get both for pretty much cost plus ship was well worth it.

Dang, a month? I might not around that long :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom