FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

HT Iron Man available via quickview. Never liked him but I know he's a popular one.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Amazon and evay still have hodors galore for less than 20. Just paid 9 bucks for mine last week

Just saw that Terror, Holographic Emperor and Unmasked Cyclops are up on FP. If anyone needs them here's the links:

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/de...error-ltd-ed?zenid=hp5db0kd5tu63bbcefvu454qf4

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/marvel-heroes-pop-vinyl-figure-cyclops-unmasked

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/star-wars-holographic-emperor-gitd-pop-vinyl-figure

Hopefully they work. My phone's been squirrelly for the last week. Hope anyone who needs them can grab 'em.
Grabbed the Emperor. Should come out around PPG after shipping.

Shipping is $4 but lawrd it's a 3-4 weeks shipping 
laugh.gif

Amazon and evay still have hodors galore for less than 20. Just paid 9 bucks for mine last week
View media item 2043699View media item 2043700Lowest from eBay is like $40 shipped coming from Australia, that decent $27 BIN is from China :x
Lowest from Amazon is like $35 + shipping.

It's just because of this past Sunday's episode. Very few people are actually paying that much for him. Even though he's vaulted, his pop was never popular to begin with. Look for him again in a week or two and I think you'll have better luck. I still need one myself.

What just happened with Hodor's price is what I'm hoping happens to the GITD Night King's price. Hope he continues to get more screen time and popularity. Robb Stark's price is going up as I predicted as well. I believe a lot of the older vaulted/exclusive GoT pops will continue to increase in price because this show is literally sweeping the nation at the same time pops are at an all time high in popularity. It helps that the actors are seen posing with pops fairly often. If you are already watching the show, there's a good chance you buy GoT pops. If you are already into pops but haven't seen the show, there's an even better chance you buy GoT pops. In summary, get the GoT pops you want now before more show watchers/pop collectors increase the demand/price for them. I only have a few left on my list.

Man s/o to WSM10...My man, thank you for getting this to me. You package it like it was coming from Funko itself.

Really appreciate the extra popz you placed in there 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Now I have the complete set - minus the chase

I owe you..

lol i started collecting those AOU minis. i actually need that Ultron if you dont want to keep it..

^Ant-Man and Giant-Man are :pimp: together. One of the few things left on my want list is unmasked Ant-Man. Have Venom coming in the mail then I'm done for a while.

Just zoned out for an hour and changed my display. Had some things boxed up and a lot of extra space so I decided to unbox everything.

View media item 2045094
View media item 2045096
View media item 2045101

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom