FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

What are they priced at? Guna have to check mine out want to get bucky, scarlet witch and Cap!!!

Last edited:
Man it's tough to find a GG chase at this point for a decent price. I've got this gift card I've been saving a few bucks on for that pop but just can't find the price I want.

Got the whole set from HT of SS.

Getting the Metalic Joker&HQ set and Enchantress from FYE this weekend.

THANKS MAN!

was gonna run over to HT after work for some of the SS POPs but ordered online instead.

Tuxedo Joker
Gown Harley
Masked Deadshot

$27 shipped. most looking forward to Deadshot. i think the detail on his mask/eyes is nice.

anyone see the Joker with his purple jacket? i want that one.

Man it's tough to find a GG chase at this point for a decent price. I've got this gift card I've been saving a few bucks on for that pop but just can't find the price I want.

a FB Funko friend that got me mine has another, i could link you guys.

Got the whole set from HT of SS.

Getting the Metalic Joker&HQ set and Enchantress from FYE this weekend.

was Joker with the purple jacket ever up? or did i miss the boat on that one? :nerd:

Last edited:
THANKS MAN!

was gonna run over to HT after work for some of the SS POPs but ordered online instead.

Tuxedo Joker
Gown Harley
Masked Deadshot

$27 shipped. most looking forward to Deadshot. i think the detail on his mask/eyes is nice.

a FB Funko friend that got me mine has another, i could link you guys.
was Joker with the purple jacket ever up? or did i miss the boat on that one? :nerd:

Purple Jacket is a 2 pc set with Harley Quinn as a Metallic from FYE (exclusive)

Last edited:
THANKS MAN!

Tuxedo Joker
Gown Harley
Masked Deadshot

Np. Also copped Tuxedo Joker and Gown Harley myself 
smile.gif

think I'm gonna pass on the harley's all together to be honest. was never a huge fan of her. just gonna go for all the jokers.

Purple Jacket is a 2 pc set with Harley Quinn as a Metallic from FYE exclusive

i know about the two pack but hes shown on the back with a number so there has to be a single POP as well.

View media item 2052329

Today's pickups:
View media item 2052310
Also picked up the Orange and Red Ravens yesterday at my local TRU.

skipped on Tuxedo Joker? :nerd:

need a HT disco code lol

theyre already $10 on the website down from $12.50.
my order for the three was $32 shipped but i had $5 in HT Rewards.
also im not 100% sure but i think Hot Cash is active.. :nerd: im at work so i cant verify the dates on my coupons.

Also picked up the Orange and Red Ravens yesterday at my local TRU.

Man help a brother out. Can you pick them up for me? I can't find it online and wasted my lunch breaks going to 2 TRU and struck out...

Please hit my PM

i know about the two pack but hes shown on the back with a number so there has to be a single POP as well..

Well I can say that it wasn't on the site or the store doesn't have them.

Just like the Enchanctress was not on their release list, but FYE has them on their website (soldout). Might have to check FYE to see if it's sold separately.

Back
Top Bottom