FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So I mentioned awhile back how I was kicking myself for not getting Vincent and Jules when they were available. I told myself I'd eventually pay their valued price and just bite the bullet, but I haven't spent extra  on any Pop yet. I just took it as a lesson and buy what I want when it was available.

Well, the woman I've been dating went to MegaCon down in Tampa today and came back with a surprise. Not only did she find me a Jules from Pulp Fiction, but she managed to find and buy the Bloody Jules exclusive.. which is super awesome. She said she asked literally every single person there if they had any Pulp Fiction pops, and he was the only one 
laugh.gif

She says she randomly looks at Pops to get me and that "I've looked at more of these things than I've ever imagined I would" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Marry her

I got my girl doing the same thing. Everyone she goes to walmart she says it takes her an extra 10 mins just so she can look through pops

officially out of space. think I'm selling most of my shelves and then gonna grab two more detolfs and a few baseball cases and call it a day. think it's time to make this OOB move, far too many pops right now.

officially out of space. think I'm selling most of my shelves and then gonna grab two more detolfs and a few baseball cases and call it a day. think it's time to make this OOB move, far too many pops right now.
I am in the process of doing that myself. They do look cooler OOB though!

OOB your just able to appricate the sculps of the POPS and all the details of them. Plus it looks awesome when you got a theme display.

People have been getting super bold with their prices lately.
Look his pa vegeta goes for like 1000 on ebay. Ppg has him for 880 2 weeks ago he was at 650 back in February he was at 350

People have been getting super bold with their prices lately.
Look his pa vegeta goes for like 1000 on ebay. Ppg has him for 880 2 weeks ago he was at 650 back in February he was at 350

I sold a PA Vegeta for $450 in April. People were reluctant to buy at that price too. A month later and the price skyrocketed like it did :x :stoneface:

I sold a PA Vegeta for $450 in April. People were reluctant to buy at that price too. A month later and the price skyrocketed like it did :x :stoneface:
I remember when they first came out they were hitting $100 and people thought that was a lot. Those prices now are :x

The only boxes I really care about are the 2 packs and my bloody Brienne. But even then, my Brienne's box isn't fully mint.

But this detolf is looking like the move. I have whatever the older version of that is from ikea.

Basically got Game of Thrones, super heroes, Star Wars and movie themed mini collections going on right now.

GameStop said clockwork orange pop releasing July 30 there so it may be a few weeks earlier at other retailers.. Expect some shots of it to start popping up soon. I hope it's the same mold as the og and there's a chase again

Also all the new power rangers are slated for mid July so early July at other retailers.

I wonder if the people getting cwO is excited because of who it is. Or they think it will be valuable?

Or people really enjoyed the movie?

Kobe pops have dropped. Picked up 2 last night in eBay for $25 each slight damage. Ones a gift and the other for me. The purple away one is the high ticket one going for over $50 right now.

Good looking on the info. Just got my hodor for 15 on ebay,
Kobe pops have dropped. Picked up 2 last night in eBay for $25 each slight damage. Ones a gift and the other for me. The purple away one is the high ticket one going for over $50 right now.

Back
Top Bottom