FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah there's nothing out really that I'm in a rush to get although I like that Firestorm need to scoop that. Aside from the pre-orders I got coming and some of those new SW pops nothing I want. Last pops I bought were flocked sesame, that purple Regina from box lunch and a few HT mystery boxes.

I've hit a wall since completing my sought afters (haunted Manson, gold GS pops) so I kinda am enh until SDCC stuff. Trying to track down older pops like Rocky Balboa.

last POPs ive gotten are

Flocked, Big Bird, Elmo, Bert, Ernie.
Wilson Fisk
Carnage
Stingray
Slapstick
Chase Madcap

i have these on pre order

She Hulk
Doc Ock
Strange
Spider-Gwen
Masked Captain Marvel
Gamestop 4 Pack

other than those im just looking to complete some sets with some commons i need like

Heimdall
Odin
Sif
Howard the Duck
The Collector
Agent 13
Scarlet Witch (Civil War)

some other ones i plan to get over time are

Armored Batman
Bank Robber Joker
Metallic Michelangelo

im hovering around 70 POPs right now. dont even really have space for more. :smh:

i agree with the bodies, they really dont look like Pops.

but i guess it makes sense since thats how the cartoon is.

if anybody's walgreens still has the latest Star Wars set, can someone help me out?

ive been too busy lately to make trips to search for them.

Last edited:
some answers to questions asked during the Funko Q&A

Suicide Squad POPs have a street date of June 1st.
Teen Titan ImPOPsters July 1st.
Captain America Kohls exclusive end of June.
NO XMEN Apocalypse POPs.
when asked about Gambit or Iron Fist their reply was one will happen. (Iron Fist).
Marvel comic-based POPs coming, many more.
Quake (Daisy Johnson) due out fall.

obviously I picked out the superhero stuff only as that's what I collect.

other things mentioned were..

iZombie coming
looking into Star Wars Rides
Cowboy and Chef Deadpool still a secret. (likely SDCC OR NYCC)
retailers will again get "some" SDCC/NYCC POPS.
several more Harry Potter waves
more DC TV coming
Smoke Monster POP from lost :lol:
more Rock Candy

that's what I remember off top.

idk how many of yall are on the FB groups. but im glad I collect what I want (with the exception of the mystery boxes and the 1 or 2 impulse buys or doubles (maybe have about 6 out of my entire collection)
I cringe everytime i see someone say "show me what you got"
was in a deal to get a pop I wanted (valued at 30 btw) dude was likke "show me your exclusives" like what........ how about this tell me what you're looking for or just let buy it outright. not about to give you a doom or renly for your barely common pop.

with that said i haven't bought a new pop in 2 months now. did a few trades but other than that im doing well not expanding. trying to stay under the 200 mark.
Nothings really grabbed my attention lately. just no lines I feel I need.
Just the new captain America's which dont come out til a few weeks.

SDCC stuff will be announced soon we'll see if there is anything I need. (which all i need is an unmasked captain America. )

anyone else have that problem. nothing new out you want.

btw anyone got an extra vegeta they're looking to get rid of? I have the paint to make my custom PA. just cant find another vegeta
HT has him on the website for 8.75

http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...a-vinyl-figure/10182390.html#sz=120&start=178

Back
Top Bottom