FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So I lost the Superman auction. :smh: It was at $50 for like 3 days and the auction ended at like 5 AM. I bid $60 at 3:30 AM and was the highest bidder and went to bed. Woke up and it ended at $80. :smh: :smh:

THE HUNT CONTINUES.

the green goblin is the same exact 1 from walgreens just with a slide right? i think i i might pass n let yall eat... i will pickup the star wars pops though

the green goblin is the same exact 1 from walgreens just with a slide right? i think i i might pass n let yall eat... i will pickup the star wars pops though

No. It's translucent glitter like how Blue Crystal Heisenberg was and the hands are at the side instead of holding a pumpkin bomb. Just posted a pic last page.

Fully expect to see like 10+ new regular posters in here after SDCC. I started collecting around this time last year because I wanted the Iron Throne and Blue Crystal Heisenberg. A year later I own all of the GoT pops and then some :rofl:

Did anybody order go through with that site that had the brown wolverine, winter soldier, and many other Pops? Forgot what site it was, just remember being put in line.

Fully expect to see like 10+ new regular posters in here after SDCC.
:nerd: 8)

I'm falling into that rabbit hole. I only have like 7 or 8 pops right now, never really felt too many pulling me in, but I can feel it beginning where I'll be on the hunt for a bunch of these things soon. Good thing my local mall has a Gamestop 2 stores down from the HT.

There's a Hot Topic about 45 minutes from me that's now my go-to. Whenever I go hunting, all the other Hot Topics don't have what I'm looking for but this particular one does - every time. It's one of the more slept-on Hot Topics. This will be my first stop and I'll take pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
If its something you really want I'd say yeah. Last year I went to HT and was able to get all the figures I wanted except Blue Crystal. I didn't get there til later in the afternoon. Thought this particular HT was low-key. Was told they had a line and Blue Crystal was gone within minutes.

If its something you really want I'd say yeah. Last year I went to HT and was able to get all the figures I wanted except Blue Crystal. I didn't get there til later in the afternoon. Thought this particular HT was low-key. Was told they had a line and Blue Crystal was gone within minutes.
Yeah I'm gonna just show up an hour before they open. There's PokeStops all over the mall so I'll be occupied while I wait. I'm going to Box Lunch, sending my girl to Hot Topic, and her brother to GameStop. Squad. :lol:

Same ^ I think at I'll be at Box Lunch too. Not even sure if they're releasing any in-store or online or what though. Anyone got details? I called but the girl said she didn't know anything.

Same ^ I think at I'll be at Box Lunch too. Not even sure if they're releasing any in-store or online or what though. Anyone got details? I called but the girl said she didn't know anything.
Funko list had glow Duck Dodgers. Not sure what else.

EDIT: it's limited to 1500 pieces, not sure if that helps you.

Last edited:
Funko list had glow Duck Dodgers. Not sure what else.

EDIT: it's limited to 1500 pieces, not sure if that helps you.
Yeah, I read that, haha, I just meant like if particular locations will even have them tomorrow or post them up whenever. I'm not trying to drive out there for nothing :nerd:

I'll be at the Barnes and nobles first then head to gamestop, that Captain America is the one I want most. Just came back from gamestop was going to but the Superman but when she tried to ring it the street date popped up but she put a hold on it for me tomorrow. Try the same at some of ya game stops

Back
Top Bottom