FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

YOOO SELLING MY POP COLLECTION ALL NEW IN BOX

YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING

I HAVE A LOT OF THE MCC STUFF

SELLING DORBZ AND STUFF TOO THE PRICE WILL BE NEXT TO IT PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

MCC Deadpool Cowboy Deadpool Dorb - $7

MCC Captain Marvel Mystery Mini - $4

MCC She-Hulk Mystery Mini - $4

MCC Iron-Man Civil War Dorb - $7

MCC Guardians of the Galaxy Star Lord POP! Ceramic Mug - $15

MCC Hulkbuster - $20

MCC Captain America / Iron Man Civil War 2 Pack - $20

Glow In The Dark Thanos - $15

Darth Vader - $8

Captain Phasm - $8

Ultron - $8

Stone Cold Steve Austin - $8

MCC Squirrel Girl - $12

MCC Deadpool - $12

Poe Dameron - $8

Ruby Rhod - $8

MCC Ant-Man Mystery Mini (I have 2) - $4 each

MCC Loki Dorb - $7

MCC Avengers Age of Ultron Dorb - $7

MCC Morbius - $12

MCC Female Thor - $12

MCC Ant-Man w/ mini dude - $12

MCC Blue/Red Spider-man - $12

ALSO I HAVE SOME AMIIBO FIGURES IF ANYONE WANTS THEM

Splatoon Boy - $5

Splatoon Girl - $5

Wario - $5

Charizard - $5

Splatoon Set - $20

IM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PRICES JUST MESSAGE ME. SAD TO PART WAYS WITH THIS STUFF BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE. SORRY FOR TH BIG POST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FORUM. THANKS!

Damn really!? You're a star dude, not a Superstar. Hell not even a star, a costar. Probably wont see nothing from dude after his time is up on TWD.

Did you call him Ginger?
Meeting Robert Kirkman soon,thinking of getting a TWD Pop signed,probably just a walker,it would be weird having him sign a character.

Did pick these up since they only got one of each at my store. Street date for them said tomorrow with the SDCC stuff but they were able to sell them to me I guess. And some fitteds :pimp:

View media item 2106698

Was it Game Stop that was getting these exclusives?

Yeah mine had two of each. And no Bespin Luke but said I could preorder. Seems like these are more rare than the SDCC pops which were in abundance. No one should have issues getting what they want if you go at store opening tomorrow.

Lol oddly i noticed him from a past movie over twd. I wanted to call him a souless ginger after
Meeting Robert Kirkman soon,thinking of getting a TWD Pop signed,probably just a walker,it would be weird having him sign a character.

Lol ive met that dude he was hella cool.
He was at his comic stand not a panel or anything i didnt even put 2 and 2 together we were just chattin about the con.
We got afree exclusive issue of twd comic. I didnt get it signed tho

Lol oddly i noticed him from a past movie over twd. I wanted to call him a souless ginger after
Lol ive met that dude he was hella cool.
He was at his comic stand not a panel or anything i didnt even put 2 and 2 together we were just chattin about the con.
We got afree exclusive issue of twd comic. I didnt get it signed tho
He's doing a signing,photo op,and a Q&A session for the Walking Dead festival here in KY.If I can scoop that SDCC burning walker I'm getting it signed.

Do you guys want to use GroupMe or Group Text on cellphone?

Let me know before I start it.

Use Slack. I have another group chat that uses it and I like it. Easy interface, easy to post links, ability to PM, able to be used on desktop.

The announcement on Funko's blog said starting 9PM PST, so that's the earliest some retailers will drop. Others, like Walgreens, already said not til Friday.

Just made rounds by my local stores. I couldn't reserve or anything, but they were more willing to give info in person. My Hot Topic will be opening early, and Box Lunch will call me when the Duck Dodger gets in. I like my odds. :smokin

Just made rounds by my local stores. I couldn't reserve or anything, but they were more willing to give info in person. My Hot Topic will be opening early, and Box Lunch will call me when the Duck Dodger gets in. I like my odds. :smokin
They confirmed it would be in-store? Which Box Lunch are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom