FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

My hot topic is opening at 10. I work until midnight tonight, gonna be out that b word round 9am or so. who I gotta pm to get in on a funko group chat?

I called mine and they said they're opening at normal time. Still getting there an hour early.
Same.  HT employee told me that they're now allowed to say that they will be selling the SDCC exclusives tomorrow(after he said that I asked the limit per piece, which he also told me).

The group chat thing, is this through like a line app? I was kicked out of an alliance playing Contest of Champions because I felt it wasn't needed, lol. But for NT Id be down to download it again.

There's no way I should be putting in the same effort as buying kicks on a $12 toy. No way.

I'm good on GameStop. Just went and put aside both Dorbz 3 packs and false god with good paint. They only had 1 of each 3 pack tons of the regular pops. False God paint jobs were bad. Go early and handpick.

Tomorrow's priorities (for me):

Hot Topic > Toys R Us > GameStop in that order.

Damn idk if I should hit GameStop or hot topic first now

I have a perfect box/paint job False God. If that's all you needed from GS don't worry about it I've got you. I'm not planning to keep him any way. Got the X-Men 3 pack for tdogg2k tdogg2k and I'm keeping the Batman 3 pack. That was the Batman I grew up on. Word to Seth Rogan in The Neighbors, "Michael Keaton was my Batman" :rofl:

Last edited:
I need the X-Men pack, DoctorStrange, and that False God Supes [emoji]128064[/emoji]

My GameStop wouldn't allow holds. Gonna try another one in the area. If not, I'll be there first thing.

Btw I didn't see Dr. Strange with rune or Dorbz Stan Lee but I also wasn't looking that closely. TONS of all the pops except the 6" ones there were only a few.

It better be who its suppose to be. If not then i hope it's the red head dude.
He was a **** to me in person
Damn really!? You're a star dude, not a Superstar. Hell not even a star, a costar. Probably wont see nothing from dude after his time is up on TWD.

Did you call him Ginger?

Last edited:
Man I need that Dr Strange so I'll probably hit up GameStop first then rush to Hot Topic and get Batman :rofl:

Just called hot topic close to me they will be getting them :smokin opening at regular time GameStop however still hasnt gotten there shipment dude said UPS gon come through tmrw like at 12 tho so I guess it gives me time to go to Hot Topic first :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom