FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Fully expect to see like 10+ new regular posters in here after SDCC.
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

I'm falling into that rabbit hole. I only have like 7 or 8 pops right now, never really felt too many pulling me in, but I can feel it beginning where I'll be on the hunt for a bunch of these things soon. Good thing my local mall has a Gamestop 2 stores down from the HT.
It's funny, I didn't ever feel the lure of the hunt. I still don't, really. I'll head out to the store and look around, but I've never made more than 2-3 stops in a day and that was like one time. But I started out with a few Marvel heroes, then a GoT and Star Wars, then flashforward to now and I just bought a bookshelf for all of them. I think I have about 51 last count.

The biggest thing for me is get them now before they get vaulted down the line. Kicking myself for not getting certain ones at retail when I had the chance.

I'm also avoiding buying these to flip. For whatever reason, I feel like I want to avoid that. Just because I know once I get into that kind of stuff, I'll suddenly have a closet full of them to resell. I definitely could have made more of an effort because people on here are so knowledgeable and I see profit you can make with these, but I feel like that would take some of the fun out of it. I know myself, if I sell one Pop for 40 and then a month later it's 55, I'll be annoyed at myself 
laugh.gif
 I want to buy them because I like the characters and want them, not necessarily to resell later.

Having said that, I did buy a few random exclusives here and there and I'm holding on to them but I don't see that becoming a thing.

Basically for me, if I like a character, I'm going to get it. I don't intend on reselling any of mine later on. I also don't really plan on spending more than 20-25 bucks at most on any of these. Just because knowing myself, once I get one for 25, I'll convince myself that 30 isn't much more.. then 40, etc.

Last edited:
My fault fellas, was only paying attention to the picture they had out. Thanks for clearing that up

Damn no BoxLunch store anywhere near me :frown:

Is duck Dodgers going to drop on their site? Or anyone willing to oop him for me?

Looks like there may be some problems at that camp out. Lines on two sides never end well, lesson learned from my sneaker collecting days.

I wish that Penelope was a Pop Rides, might still cop for my daughter. Wreck It Ralph is our [emoji]128169[/emoji]!!!

Last edited:
View media item 2106629Mag the mighty,dr. Strange and felix not confirmed.

I may not make barnes and noble. I may need an oop on violet

My GS is getting dr strange and Mag was confirmed @ HT per the blog post.

Damn no BoxLunch store anywhere near me :frown:

Is duck Dodgers going to drop on their site? Or anyone willing to oop him for me?

It most likely will be online. Last year BL had NYCC 10th Doctor Space Suit (2000pc) and Gold Cylon (1000pc) both online and instore however this was when only 1 Cali store was open and the rest were in TX and Back east. Now with more retail stores who knows what's the deal

Just got back from my HT, dude told me they set a 5 per piece per customer limit, so I'm hoping I'm good.  Gonna hit up Barnes and Noble first for Snoopy and Violet, then head over and wait for HT to open, then bolt to the two GS in the mall.  If that fails, there's 4 GS in strip malls within 10 minutes of the mall.

Calls Hot Topic:

Employee - Hot Topic, how may I help you?
Me - Are you guys releasing the Comic-Con Pops tomorrow?
Employee - Ugh, I don't know.....
Me - :stoneface: Thanks.....

Yeah I'm gonna just show up an hour before they open. There's PokeStops all over the mall so I'll be occupied while I wait. I'm going to Box Lunch, sending my girl to Hot Topic, and her brother to GameStop. Squad. :lol:

Same ^ I think at I'll be at Box Lunch too. Not even sure if they're releasing any in-store or online or what though. Anyone got details? I called but the girl said she didn't know anything.

What city are you guys in that there's a Box Lunch?

My local Hot Topic is opening at 8 tomorrow. Make sure to call and ask.

Verified lists. This is going to be a disaster.

funko.com/blogs/news/shared-sdcc-2016-exclusives

Back
Top Bottom