FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^Its a shame man. My sister has been dating his best friend for a few years so I hear all these stories before the media breaks them and every time I just SMH. He will never learn. Now Arthur has some of the same problems. Lucky for Chandler all he's done was smoke synthetic weed, freak out, and turn himself in...but still. All bad for the Jones brothers.

How does a family have that much talent and be so crazy?!? I guess at least you get a front row seat to all the craziness. I'm still hopeful for Jon, but I'm not delirious either. Only get so many chances.

So I emailed PC today or yesterday asking why they haven't shipped my last two orders and today I got one of my packages that I was expecting and my other two orders came with it :lol: they sent me a free BB-8 :smokin

I'm still looking for Beerus if anyone wants to trade :smokin

View media item 2135379

Last edited:
SMH, my other grail was supposed to be delivered yesterday and the tracking hasn't been updated. And mail just came today :x

I think by far this has been the hardest hoarding hobby I've had to give up. Stared with micro machines from back in the day to Pokemon cards which I still have, to yugioh to heroclixs. I got into hottoyss and statues now. My only regret is never getting my hands on a flashpoint batman when I had the chance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].

Btw thank you to everyone who copped something off my collection I'm selling off hope you enjoy it.

If anyway one else wants something Pm me.
Hit my PM's with what's leftover. :nerd:

I think by far this has been the hardest hoarding hobby I've had to give up. Stared with micro machines from back in the day to Pokemon cards which I still have, to yugioh to heroclixs. I got into hottoyss and statues now. My only regret is never getting my hands on a flashpoint batman when I had the chance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].

Btw thank you to everyone who copped something off my collection I'm selling off hope you enjoy it.

If anyway one else wants something Pm me.

Actually hit the group with what's left lol I think you had one on my 30 for 30 list.

SMH, my other grail was supposed to be delivered yesterday and the tracking hasn't been updated. And mail just came today :x

Got that GG in yesterday. Looks great, my son is working his butt off on his spelling words to make sure he gets it Friday.

Started my new job yesterday and just now had a chance to open it. Trying to decide if I take some pops into my new office. My wife says its to high of a position to have toys on my desk...lol. But my iron man collection would look great on one of my book shelves in there. And I'm treating myself to that Tony Stark now, under 300 and I'm buying. Be on eBay and Reddit tonight searching.

Got that GG in yesterday. Looks great, my son is working his butt off on his spelling words to make sure he gets it Friday.

Started my new job yesterday and just now had a chance to open it. Trying to decide if I take some pops into my new office. My wife says its to high of a position to have toys on my desk...lol. But my iron man collection would look great on one of my book shelves in there. And I'm treating myself to that Tony Stark now, under 300 and I'm buying. Be on eBay and Reddit tonight searching.

I posted your iron man twice under $300 :lol:

Man display Iron Man and Tony Stark proudly...

Shhhhiiiiiiiii

I got some duck Mail call too

View media item 2135644
Came in from the Grail box today, cypher is complete

View media item 2135645
:smokin

I have a beat up regular DD somewhere in a tote.

Hands down white Gamma and chase are my favorites. The color of the bill on the chase compared to the original is too piff

Last edited:
That Duck Dodgers set :pimp: Still salty I got ghosted on my White Gamma from FP and then my GS case was cancelled. Not paying resale but would love to complete the set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom