FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Those Peanuts ones are soooo dope...What line are they from though? I just see a number with no line name Pop Animation etc...Odd

Yooo pulled a Skeleton mystery Vault Boy from HT today :pimp: Also picked up a Toughness VB and Alex DeLarge (Clockwork Orange). Psyched about the Skeleton Vault Boy 8)

Last edited:
MCC is doign it wrong ( i didn't look at the full spidey spoiler and dont remember peeking at the first spoiler in here )

but if this dr. strange box comess in, the pop should be better than the Target exclusive. spirit one. They want people to subscribe to these boxes but we're not getting better pops then some of these stores. don't get me wrong I like all the boxes.
but we should have def got Captain Falcon instead of hobgoblin, and hobgoblin should be in this spidey box.
we still have no unmasked Captain america from Civil War...
the civil war box should've been either Giant man or action pose /glittery panther.

They spoiled us with hulkbuster. it was like that free taste of drugs.
even the antman box was wesome imo.

worst box to me personally has been deadpool (i know popular opinion is GotG, but to me they did a perfect job executing a christmas/winter themed box. Tree ornaments, winter scarf (which people loved), mug for your coffee/tea/hot choco. it was perfect arrangment of gifts)

^Captain America Hikari wasn't enough for you? I thought you wanted 6 inch Hulk now it should've been Captain Falcon? And complaints about no unmasked Captain America? :rolleyes :rofl:

Last edited:
Every pop that comes out for marvel thats not Cap is a crime.
I love the himari. I think its crazy dope.
Captain falcon is technically captain america. So.... crime!

Anyone need these Star Wars Pops for cheap?

Han Solo (Lootcrate)
BB-8 (thumbs-up)
Luke (Bespin)
Chewie (flocked & box damage)
Finn (w/ saber)
Maz Kanata (Target exclusive)
Phasma (SB exclusive)
Rey (HT exclusive)

Or these:

Darth Maul
Darth Vader (unmasked)
Greedo
Han Solo (Hoth)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi)
Luke Skywalker (Hoth)
Slave Leia
GITD Yoda
Sand trooper/Dewback

Help:

I am looking buying this metallic deathstroke, but I noticed in some his right eye is blue and others is black..

is one fake?

thx

These are all the Deathstroke stuff that has been released.

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/searchresults.php?search=Death+stroke

So is this one fake:

View media item 2136031

Cause PPG has a black right eye

Looks like just a paint variant after a different Google search. From funko fanatic board.

http://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?t=58212

:lol: just went to look at my Deathstroke. It's real. Never noticed the blue eye

View media item 2136049

Last edited:
Off topic anyone ever collect bearbricks?

I used to want to get into them specifically the 400% and 1000% sizes but I was always hesitant becasue of prices.

Irony, back then I would struggle with wanting to pay $100+ for the 400% bearbrcks and now I don't blink at paying that for a pop I want lol

anyways looking on ebay I didn't realize my KAWS dissected one had gone up so much! It's currently at lik $600-$1k on ebay :wow: I'm about to throw it up and sell it for pop money :lol: That or trade it for some high $ ones off my 30 for 30 :lol:

This is the one i have

View media item 2136046
the auciton i took the above pic from has it at $1099 and i seen one with scratches no box posted for $500 and 5 watchers :x I'm cashing it out lol

Back
Top Bottom