FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

What bothers me is that I spend a decent amount of time packing Pops I sell, trying for some good karma, but here I get one of my FAVORITE comic book villains and the box is DISGUSTING [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What bothers me is that I spend a decent amount of time packing Pops I sell, trying for some good karma, but here I get one of my FAVORITE comic book villains and the box is DISGUSTING [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sold my Enchantress box on eBay for $35 shipped. Packed my best, marked fragile. Guy gets it and complains box is creased and sends me a pic. He's extremely upset asks what am I gonna do to make it right. I tell him I do my best and ant help once package leaves my hands, offer him $10 back. He says $15 would be better. I send him $15.

I'm just sharing a similar situation. How you choose to proceed is up to you. As the buyer, you have all the power here. Was this eBay sale or what?

Edit: Just saw your previous post that I was an eBay sale. I don't offer returns because of instances like this and also because someone could buy a perfect pop from you and receive it and swap with one of their same damaged pops and send it back. Returns are no good for collectibles. If you are unhappy and don't want the item, open a case and get your money back. eBay is likely to side with you. I would try to work things out with the seller first though. Good luck!

What was it? Post pics.

Last edited:
I sold my Enchantress box on eBay for $35 shipped. Packed my best, marked fragile. Guy gets it and complains box is creased and sends me a pic. He's extremely upset asks what am I gonna do to make it right. I tell him I do my best and ant help once package leaves my hands, offer him $10 back. He says $15 would be better. I send him $15.

I'm just sharing a similar situation. How you choose to proceed is up to you. As the buyer, you have all the power here. Was this eBay sale or what?

Edit: Just saw your previous post that I was an eBay sale. I don't offer returns because of instances like this and also because someone could buy a perfect pop from you and receive it and swap with one of their damaged pops and send it back. Returns are no good for collectibles. If you are unhappy and don't want the item, open a case and get your money back. eBay is likely to side with you. I would try to work things out with the seller first though. Good luck!
TBH, I just want a full refund, but I doubt any eBay seller would do that because 1) it could be USPS' fault even if the seller took every precaution, 2) if they did the refund, they would be stuck with trashed Pop through no fault of their own. I already started the process, but I guess the two parties try and work it out before eBay steps in.

I'm just laughing hysterically now. I showed my girlfriend the pics and we started dying, it would be my luck :rofl:

Youre a better man than I am. Iwouldnt had sent him crap. No where in my description did i say the box was absolute pristine. On top of it not being your fault.

What pop was it?

You might can buy a new box bro. I know someone on IG selling older/Grail box with the insert.

He has no set price, just make him an offer.

Last edited:
Metallic Dr. Doom [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

You guys in for a laugh? I can post pics to start off y'all weekend? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I do take a lot of my Pops out of their box ^ but select few go straight into Stacks and this was one of em [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just post the pic man. We all saw what happened to my first Joffrey. Everyone said I deserved it for buying a Joffrey pop :rofl: My ZEA Batman box is destroyed. Yeah it'd be nice to have but the product is the vinyl figure and not the box at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Just post the pic man. We all saw what happened to my first Joffrey. Everyone said I deserved it for buying a Joffrey pop :rofl: My ZEA Batman box is destroyed. Yeah it'd be nice to have but the product is the vinyl figure and not the box at the end of the day.

Damn bro, you want me to chime in for a new box?

Got me feeling batman.

Grine Grine

I'm the one who destroyed the ZEA batman box with failed window swap attempt :rofl: don't feel bad. Ironically, I traded you a Dr Doom for the ZEA batman. Dr Doom out here causing destruction!

I would like to find a replacement box if possible but haven't seen any.

Last edited:
Someone is selling it on IG. Legit. He's reasonable. May can get under PPG
Need that Martian Manhunter 
embarassed.gif

You right, I'm the last one to complain about box condition because I take a lot of them out, but like I said, for my grails, I need the box to be in good condition. And after trading and selling to get the Doom, you telling me you wouldn't be a little upset that USPS played soccer with the package? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom