FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

pimp.gif

Carnage is that dude.
Wasn't the biggest siderman fan, liked him. Then Carnage came... bah gawd.

Looking to get one of those display shelves. Put my pops next to my gaming setup. Might hit up Ikea or something this weekend.

^ when they drop, I'll be posting them [emoji]128514[/emoji] need some more Pop Stacks!

Just saw that restock of the Walgreens Marvel wave in my area, heads-up. Wonder if there are any more GG Chases?

Carnage is that dude.
Wasn't the biggest siderman fan, liked him. Then Carnage came... bah gawd.

I think the actual Carnage pop could have been SOOOO much better. Regardless of everything, he is one of my favorite all-time villains. Just a completely homicidal sociopath. The true meaning of villain.
Took a hurtful L on a headless Ned today, still trying to shake it off :frown:

What kinda pain are we talking? What was the losing margin and final price?

Just saw that restock of the Walgreens Marvel wave in my area, heads-up. Wonder if there are any more GG Chases?

Perhaps that worst time I had trying to find pops lol only old ladies and girls work at the Walgreens in my area, I asked and they look at me like if I was asking for the cure for cancer clueless. They look in the back and bring me out the stupid snow man from frozen lmao. Took me 3 weeks to hunt them down. With a lady that actually knew what I was talking about

Agree fully about the pop...
I was just talking in terms of villians. He is easily in my top 5.

I've used that in texts to my brothers and group chats.

No one has a clue.
Makes me laugh every time.

Wow, just got in a grail of mine and the box (the actual Pop box AND the shipping box) was TRASHED. I got it through eBay. Anyone have any experience with returns and their money back guarantee?

Back
Top Bottom