FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Only waiting for MRCPELLOT whoever that is please sign up for the elfster

I had a swamp thing toy when I was younger, I need this flocked one
View media item 1782499

Yo I am all the way in for this pop :smokin

Today's pickups from HT

View media item 1782735
Had to grab that black lantern flash. Now to cop regular and reverse from the show. Stitch is too cute but HT on their BS again with $15 box price. Grabbed an extra for the homie onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII for the SW Walgreens oops

anyone making a POPCULTCHA purchase anytime soon?

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=swamp+thing

swamp thing is up and I need that flocked one.

if not I may make an order next week, I know some other people need stuff from there as well
alleyzonjay alleyzonjay
Still needs red hulk also

I'm down for an order, I live in md

lets make this happen. i want Red Hulk!

tdogg2k tdogg2k has everyone set up their elfster so we can start this? were cutting it close..

Last edited:
Lets go!!! 
nthat.gif

I'll check my local Wahlgreens for Yoda, last I was there they had a few, if is there I got you my pop bros

I'll check my local Wahlgreens for Yoda, last I was there they had a few, if is there I got you my pop bros
can you check for a Boba too? 

or if anyone has a Boba Fett Prototype they're looking to let go of, lemme know

Last edited:
Local mom & pop shop got in Linda and Gene Belcher, but I think I'll wait for HT to get the entire set so I can use this coupon they sent me. After that, I'm done for the year (I keep saying that :smh:).

EDIT: The Friends set is dropping soon and that was always a must, so after Bob's Burgers and Friends, I'M DONE :x somebody quote me 0]

Last edited:
These COD Pops (Ghost and Brutus) are so dope...Its a must for everyone to own, Take my word for it

Back
Top Bottom