FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Illuminati. :lol:

nah it is pretty impressive though..

this is why when people say they will fade like beanie babies i have to disagree. theres pretty much something for everyone. as long as they continue to pump out new properties (and old) they will be around for a long time. #FunkoForever
That's what I think also is the reason they won't turn out to be like beanie babies. Especially with all the licenses they have. Even if they do, Im happy with my collection.

He looks really cool might I say

HT or GameStop on Black Friday? Leaning towards GameStop since we know what will be available.

You could hit up both. GS opens at 5am, HT opens at 6am

Spend that money! Lol

Agreed datkidfiasco datkidfiasco min 3. I want Batman, Superman, and Batgirl. I also want Brotherhood of Steel but think resale won't be bad on that one.

Walter..

Lol wgere were yall when that link was posted like 3 weeks ago for it at retail??

If its baby groot/groot in that box i may consider cancelling id be so pissed

V for Vendetta was available for like 2 days with a 20% off. Tdogg posted the link twice lol. My order should be coming in soon with your wolverine tdogg

Just picked up at Walgreens

View media item 1794443
Also if you can't find a Ric Flair at a Target around you, you can now buy it online from Target. And there should be free shipping on it.

Last edited:
Smugglers Bounty starting to ship out, everyone spoiler their stuff, man. I usually don't care about the surprise factor but for Star Wars, gotta do it :nerd:

Hey guys I'm sorry i've been a little MIA all secret santa stuff i'll be getting to tonight and tomorrow night,
any questions please PM me,

if anyones PPG is missing let me know. or please post on the elfster and I'll look and take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom